THE NEW NIPPLE SYSTEM! - page 8

OnGoing:
The spreads in this combination are still too tight, and you have to hold on for weeks to get to the plus side on swaps. And in this interval the volume ratio will go away and the lock effect will be leveled, i.e. the hedge will go in the direction it wants.

The spreads in these pairs are outrageous. In my opinion, we should try to avoid carrying positions over to the next day to avoid swaps, otherwise it will happen as you say.

Guys. Why do you need swaps. You don't need to get to them. It's a scalper strategy. +5 and out. The author of this thread has taken out the pairs.

I tried it today for the sake of interest and it resulted in 30 pips and maximal drawdown was about 50 pips.

Vlad72:

Yes, the spreads in these pairs are outrageous. In my opinion, you should try to avoid rollover to the next day, so that there is no swap, otherwise it will happen as you say.

i.e. i do not want to see swap, i do not want to roll-over, i just pay swap and spreads are paid only when you install positions

FoxUA:

Note no overcurve, no rollover, no swap accrual and the spread is paid only when positions are placed

What do I have to pay attention to? If memory serves me correctly, swap is paid when a position is rolled over to the next day, and if the spread is 3 points, it's just a CHIEF.

Vlad72:

Guys. Why do you need swaps. You don't need to get to them. It's a scalper strategy. +5 and out. The author of this thread has taken out the pairs.

I tried it today and it gave me 30 pips result. My maximal drawdown was about 50 pips.

You got a plus because:

I entered three pairs: pair1, pair2, pair3.

In the sum of currencies we got not zero, but pair4.

The direction of the pair4 (chosen by chance because of the direction of pairs1-3) gave you a plus.

Vlad72:

I tried it today for the sake of interest and it resulted in 30 pips and maximal drawdown was about 50 pips.

I did not mean to write about 3 pairs because 2 pairs and the ones he described are long gone and I say the drawdown may reach 150-300 pips.

abolk:

You got a plus because:

You entered in three pairs: pair1, pair2, pair3.

The sum of the currencies was not zero, but pair4.

The direction of pair4 (chosen by chance due to the direction of pairs1-3) gave you a plus

+1

Although the TS said to enter with two pairs. But in the end you could have entered also by EURUSD, it would have been an identical result.

abolk:

You got a plus because:

You entered in three pairs: pair1, pair2, pair3.

The sum of the currencies was not zero, but pair4.

The direction of pair4 (chosen by chance because of the direction of pairs1-3) gave you a plus.

Please, where did you get the idea that I entered 3 pairs. I did as the author of the thread said (look at the beginning of page 1).Only 2 pairs with the same denominator and low spread.

Vlad72:

What do you need to pay attention to? If I remember correctly, the swap is paid when the position is rolled over to the next day, and the spread of 3 points, it's just an oddity.

what spread? it only pays once at position opening and only swap when you roll over

FoxUA:
I did not mean to write about 3 pairs as 2 and the ones he described I have long gone through and I say the drawdown can reach 150-300 pips

It is better to wait for a drawdown of 300 pips with 2 pairs.
Reason: