Probability assessment is purely mathematical - page 18

Neveteran:

... There aren't many real rioters, so there are no ringleaders... (c) V. Vysotsky

Dmitry, your appearance is not the first time causes heated debate among forum users. One gets the impression that the word VERIFICABILITY in the thread's title is like a red rag for you.

moskitman:

... There aren't many real rioters, so there are no ringleaders... (c) V. Vysotsky

Dmitry, your appearance is not the first time causes heated debate among forum users. It seems that the word VERIFICABILITY in the name of a branch is like a red rag for you.

To quote a good friend of mine .... "Try telling a true believer that he has the wrong God... they used to burn them at the stake...".

Synax:

To quote a good friend of mine .... "Try telling a true believer that he has the wrong God... they used to burn them at the stake..."

It is a property of the psyche that if you agree with the text, it sticks in your mind more, if you disagree, less so. Everyone who has read this thread has some of this flub stuck in their heads. It doesn't matter whether the Neveteran is a provocateur or has three grades of parochial school - either way this thread is not innocuous.

faa1947:

I look at any chart in the financial market, in the economy in general, and I see a directional quotient movement - it's always directional: up, down, sideways. This is my baseline, an axiom that I do not dispute, and everyone is with me except you. What is your baseline? We know nothing, as you point out - there are no statistics. We landed on an unknown planet and calculate the probability: we will or will not return. Even fables do not reach you.

I do not have raw data(because it simply does not exist), I do not predict the situation, I create it and operate in it on the basis of systematically arising balance sheet advantages. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30711#288889

Imagine that the raw data (quote history) does not exist and there is no TF other than m1.

There is only the current price, at a given moment in time. And imagine that this is more than enough to extract a profit.

And everything else you are talking about is derivative components, sigments, premise, conjecture and consequence, and already in the past tense.

And that's what satisfies your needs as an analyst - alas it's spent material. And all you are doing is making predictions out of this pile of rubbish.

Just try to look at things differently.

Good luck with that.

Neveteran:

I don't have a baseline(because it simply doesn't exist) I don't make predictions, I make situations and work with them based on systematically arising balance sheet advantages. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30711#288889

Imagine that the raw data (quote history) does not exist and there is no TF other than m1.

There is only the current price, at a given moment in time. And imagine that this is more than enough to extract a profit.

And everything else you are talking about is derivative components, sigments, premise, conjecture and consequence, and already in the past tense.

And that's what satisfies your needs as an analyst - alas it's spent material. And all you are doing is making predictions out of this pile of rubbish.

Good luck with that.

What's the point of trying to change anything in the mind....see....https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000....аж 450 pages...and that's not the limit

Well they don't want to look at the market any other way......

Neveteran:

I don't have a baseline, (because it simply doesn't exist) I don't make predictions, I create it and operate in it based on systematically arising balance sheet advantages. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30711#288889

Good luck with that.

and I, the fool, always thought that to make a profit, you need a price DIFFERENCE, and with a certain degree of significance

don't go overboard!

moskitman:

Dmitry, your appearance is not the first time causes heated debate among forum users. It seems that the word VERIFICABILITY in the title of the thread is like a red rag for you.

Andrei, don't give a damn about the palmistry, ...

Gentlemen come back to this topic, as the criteria of rational approach to trading is expanding with the level of awareness of its own uselessness.

When a thinking being reaches another deadlock, having memorized the order of figures in wave theory or something else ... They go to a new level (spiral) which leads them to a new dead end.

People seek and many are happy with this process, and it becomes the meaning of their lives. And that's great, too. To each his own, there are many solutions and you can dissatisfy your needs with self-deception or a collective euphoria. Or simply not to see the obvious because it is unpopular.

But I have proved otherwise and I am one of the few who have backed up my words with facts.

Remember what you told me about the multi-currency approach to trading, .......... I think I was helpful to you.

moskitman:

I, you fool, always thought that in order to make a profit, you need a price DIFFERENCE, and with a certain sign

don't go overboard!

the balance curvature created in a multicurrency basket, from a synchronous start, is the source for my TS ............

Andrey, you got me, why are you being sarcastic?

Neveteran:

Yes - that's right: about half a year ago, trading on a single pair lost its meaning for me and solely due to a superficial acquaintance with your approach.

yes - it is the simultaneous "multistart" that allows you to create your own point of reference,

But - why prove something to somebody again? who really wanted to understand - understood it then, the rest - good luck, they do trust it, picking at history.

Well - I had to provoke you into answering, no offence...

Neveteran:

The balance sheet curvature arising in the multicurrency basket, from the synchronous start, is the source for my TS ............

Andrey, you got me, why are you sneering?

do you have monitoring or at least a year's worth of stats?
Reason: