[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 259

Fuckyouall:I WANT A WORKING PLACE...

lotos7:

DEAR...GET OFF THE FORUM...AND DELETE YOUR RAMBLINGS...

Oh really, seriously? Maybe you could start by setting an example and following the same direction. Prediction I posted my own, or are you more a picture from science fiction novels, Ecuadorian in a hammock, paradise, 25 monitors, a couple of clicks on the keyboard and millions in his pocket. So what's your business, why are you picking on me? I posted my forecast, please note that I never boasted about who and what I am.

lotos7:

WANDERS IN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE AND GETS SMART... UGH... AND OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE TRADE...
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) captcha lock...

lotos7:

I'm getting a bellyache from laughing. I'll tell you a secret, you'd better get 500 monitors, they say the profits go up)))))))))))))))))))))))

lotos7:

Lotus, you understand a little bit of English, or it seems that you don't, or you wouldn't put such bullshit on the whole public. For those who are in the tank in English it says that such a laugh he had lo appearance of the insider. Simply put, you don't have to have that telecentre at home to make a profit

All right, that's enough laughing, this is a forecasting thread, so let's call it a day. I've made my prediction. I was talking about 1.2355 yesterday as well. And today they'll test it and go up to America.

As the perfect woman, I always know when I need to be silent, but I just can't...

lotos7:
As the perfect woman, I always know when I need to be silent, but I just can't...
You should have kept quiet right away and not write about how someone has to get off this forum, it's not in your competence, such issues are handled by moderators and admins. We are private citizens here. So keep your subjective opinion to yourself. You are better to state your prognosis.

lotos7:

I WANT A WORKPLACE LIKE THIS...

What do you think of a workplace like this?

Reason: