Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz.

#----------------------название любое
deposit 1000
lots = 0.1
TakeProfit = 120
SpopLoss = 120
#------------------------
instrument is USDCHF or just franc.
there are 48 30_min periods in a day, the script only needs to look at prices of open 46 or 45 periods on Thursday night.

"If the price of Open 46 of period 30M Thursday is lower than the price of Open 46 of period 30M Wednesday, and the price of Open Wednesday is higher than the price of Open Tuesday, and the price of Open Tuesday is higher than the price of Open Monday, then open a BUY s\l120 t\p120 position, which will close at any price of Open 44 of period Friday".
in other words
"rising on Sat, rising on Wed, falling on Thu = BUY"
"Wd low, sd low, whd low = BUY"
"vat descending, sd ascending, wht ascending = SELL"
"Rising, rising sd, rising wht = SELL"

But if the same data of the pound and the euro at the same time
EUR "rising on Sat, falling on Wed, falling on Thu
GBP "rising on Sat, rising on Wed, falling on Thu
Open "BUY" instead of "SELL"

The script should start working only when the price of option 46 of Thursday 30M period appears, once a week, while unclosed s\l and t\p positions should exist before the price of option 44 of Friday 30M period and can be closed simply by time.
In a 2-3 year tester, these trades should produce consistently positive results.

Task is a trifle, the implementation coordinate here, I'm signed in the subject, the payment for the finished and properly tested script 5 wmz.

20:39 pdn: with the code helped, but the discussion continues, the script is not ready yet

Profitabl:

Task is a trifle, coordinate the implementation here, I'm signed in the subject, the payment for the finished and properly tested script 5 wmz.

))))))))))))

ZS: - So write it yourself if it's a trifle.

- I do not know how!

- Then do not say that trivial )

Profitabl:

Task is a trifle, the implementation coordinate here, I'm signed in the subject, the payment for the finished and properly tested script 5 wmz.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/

By the way, there is fierce price competition among programmers, you will find the lowest possible price for your order.

the price is final, a trivial task - that means five minutes. chirp, chirp and the script is written.

Profitabl:

In a tester over 2-3 years, these deals should produce a consistently positive result.

Does this also apply to the ToR? should the programmer guarantee this?

Profitabl:

the price is final, a trivial task - that means five minutes. chirp, chirp and the script is written.

Only the depot is drained so quickly

sergeev:
Is this part of the ToR as well? Does the programmer have to guarantee this?

This is an additional incentive to 5 wmz, I guarantee the profitability of the script.

Profitabl:

This is an additional incentive to 5 wmz, I guarantee the profitability of the script.

wow. who in our profession even gives a guarantee?

I think you're taking on a lot of responsibility.

If you are so sure about it, then what's the problem with paying as much as they say?

sergeev:

Wow. Who in our profession gives guarantees?

I think you're taking a lot of responsibility.

If you're so sure of him, what's the problem with paying what you're told?

The problem is that I have repeatedly prepared my EA for the Championship, collecting one Championship EA out of hundreds of free ones.

i'm asking for a couple of trifles, show how the script will add up the inequalities of the price opener in>v<n will open a trade provided the euro and pound inequalities do not change the forecast and how it will close the trade after 23 hours. that's it.

for 5wmz i buy textbook knowledge

Thursdays, comparing price open 46 periods and adding in the VNV expression, anyone knows how to open a position with s\l and t\p, but how to close after 23 hours I don't know. I also don't know how to program them to take into account the condition that euro and pound inequalities correspond to the forecast. The task covers 0.09% of your knowledge and costs 5 wmz.

Profitabl:

I'm asking for a couple of trivia, show how the script will add up the price inequalities of the op>v<n will open the trade assuming the euro and pound inequalities don't change the forecast and how it will close the trade after 23 hours. that's it.

so do you want me to show you how to write the condition and apply to the opening price of the desired currency and the desired timeframe?
Reason: