There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100% - page 10

In any case, the calculation will have to be done on some period of history, or you can put a line and the indicator draws the midpoint for the entire history only from this line to the last time

sever30:

Right... in 10 years...
It's easy, MN TF, you pull the feed on global extremums and 50% is right in the middle ))))

sanyooooook:
In that case, just find global extrema over the entire history and calculate the midpoint for them and put the line there, and it will stand in one place for a long time, and will not move for a long time

But seriously, when the midline changes its location, by changing its range due to the formation of a new extremum from the right, i.e. formed by the zero bar, then the number of calculated bars at that moment becomes equal to the value in the indicator parameter. This will give us a completely new indicator and new ideas for its application and development.

just going to be a new nonsense, sorry to be blunt

sanyooooook:
It's easy, MN TF, you pull up the feed on the extremes of the global and 50% is the middle )))

and you wait for it to change until your grandchildren arrive:)

sanyooooook:
just going to be a new nonsense, sorry to be blunt

better a new one than an old one. for three pages i've been proving to you that it's the wrong turkey...

sever30:

better a new one than an old one. for three pages i've been proving to you that it's the wrong turkey...
and me to you that this is the one )))

sanyooooook:
and me to you, that's the one )))

:) yeah...

OK, if you can tell me how it's supposed to be, I'll do it this weekend.)

Why this thread at all if everything important has been deleted?

Reason: