Avalanche 6.2 - page 5

Convinced last year it was very dangerous to trade it, you could lose it. Although not a fact, with your quality and the current tester. I won't insist, it's a matter for the amateur.

PPC:

I have the same picture, and the latest version of wmlab shows much better pictures, in principle it can be used as a tool in trading, if you experiment with flexible TP and SL depending on the width of the channel and the first order depending on the direction of the trend, then maybe something useful will come out ...

Piccioli:

You're asking tricky questions. )) I don't know what I've got...

But you can take this one as an example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/131

The profitability is almost the same, but the slippage is several times less.

Why are you showing me 8 month optimized tests?

Over a two year period I can do an Avalanche with a 10% drawdown and profitability of about 3! But this is self-deception!

In this avalanche there can be so much, so much, that all options must be very different from each other. I don't mean using indicators, but variations of working with channel(s), cycle(s), volumes, closing/partial positions, profit taking, partial use, I dare say "loca", appearing and using conditions for alternate actions... depending on the above, working with appropriate levels and much more....

You all have the same thing, no thoughts, no breakthrough ideas (albeit erroneous).

sever30:

In this avalanche there can be so much, so much, that all options must be very different from each other. I don't mean using indicators, but variations of working with channel(s), cycle(s), volumes, closing/partial positions, profit taking, partial use - I dare say it - of "locs", appearing and using conditions for alternative actions... depending on the above, working with appropriate levels and much more....

You all have the same thing, no thoughts, no breakthrough ideas (albeit erroneous).

Neither do you :D

PPC:

just like you :D

I want you to have them:) Though I have some thoughts, I'm writing them down:)

How do I start an avalanche?

Why does it not open orders (trade authorisation stands)

mig34:

How do I start an avalanche?

Why does it not open orders (trade authorisation stands)

It depends on what kind. What is the name of the EA you want to run?

sever30:

I would like you to have them:) Although I have thoughts, I am writing them down:).

we are also trying (or trying to try...)

Actually, IMHO: all systems with an admixture of Martin are analogous to StopLoss=K*TakeProfit (where 64<=K<=256), which is a big CAC.

P.S. I don't want to impose my point of view on anyone.

PPC:

We are also trying (or trying to try...)

Actually, IMHO: all systems with an admixture of Martin are analogous to StopLoss=K*TakeProfit (where 64<=K<=256), which is a big CAC.

P.S. I am not imposing my point of view on anyone.

That's what I'm saying, everyone is fixated on the conventional wisdom. Even maths can be beaten by wit:)
Reason: