Probability. - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I guess the market is not malicious towards us, but indifferent. With our stakes.)))

I am proceeding from that. And I don't care about all these shark puppeteers, market makers, etc.. Whether they are there or not: makes absolutely no difference.

I'm surprised to read that someone is after their penny stocks). It's a madhouse.

About the madhouse you are wrong of course.

Go deep into the concept of a global financial market and the mystery will be revealed to you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's a bit of a madhouse, of course.

Go into the concept of creating a global financial market and the mystery will become a little clearer.

If you move away from conspiracy hypotheses, things will become much simpler. I assure you. And there will be no need to reveal any secrets).

As it is, don't attract unnecessary hypotheticals.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you move away from conspiratorial hypotheses, things will get a lot easier. I assure you. And there will be no need to reveal any secrets).

As it is, don't attract unnecessary hypotheses.

There can be completely different views on a given picture of the world. I am not imposing my point of view and I will not dispute anyone else's.

Is everyone right???

Uladzimir Izerski:

There can be completely different views on this picture of the world. I'm not imposing my point of view and I won't argue with anyone else's.

Is everyone right?

That's right of course, I don't insist on anything either. But the hypothesis of sharks-puppeteers-marketmakers - etc., in my opinion, is unproductive, because it gives absolutely nothing, except piling up superfluous terms and explaining their failures by the intervention of some malevolent force.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That's right of course, I don't insist on anything either. But the hypothesis of shark-puppet-marketers - etc., in my opinion, is unproductive, because gives absolutely nothing, except piling up unnecessary terms and explaining their failures by the intervention of some malevolent force.

I would love to hear about the reasons for the failures.

Do you have something to say? I'll wait.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would love to hear about the reasons for the failures.

Do you have something to say? I'll wait.

That's not for me. Read the forum. It's all set out about the insidious puppeteers and evil market makers.) You added about the sharks. There are a lot of victims here.

I do not have them, by definition. The market is quite loyal to me).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That's right of course, I don't insist on anything either. But the hypothesis of shark-puppet-marketers - etc., in my opinion, is unproductive, because gives absolutely nothing, except piling up unnecessary terms and explaining their failures by the intervention of some malevolent force.

"Puppet sharks market makers" and the Central Bank amongst others, are all big players who need liquidity in the markets.

That is why everyone who is not too lazy to get involved in this event is allowed in. If this triviality posed a threat to their business, they would never allow this to happen. I'm 100 grams sure they would.))

The big players easily draw liquidity from the market without an imposing one-step drop in exchange rates.

I do not see the point in blaming them specifically for someone else's failures. They actually provide liquidity for us-small players))))

Everyone should be happy, everyone should be happy.

And in reality there are always more dissatisfied than happy. It has always been and will always be so!

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not everything useful can be taken from poker. There, the stakes and the table depot are brought to a common denominator.

The markets don't have that. Sharks can break through any strength levels, and that is the likely demise of small depots with a lot of leverage. The game is not pre-set on a level playing field. That's actually what they're designed for.

The weak have absolutely nothing to do in the financial markets. They are doomed.

Observance, experience, quick reaction will bring success. If you don't have these qualities, it's not your destiny.

And two aces in the pre-flop do not always win, although they automatically respond to the buy-in, the betting question is $ 1000 or $ 1 million (and two aces fold on the river), they fly to Las Vegas and take personal jets)))

The concept of strength .... man is not the fastest and strongest in nature, nevertheless dominant, the ability to accumulate experience (learn) and pass it on, it is a factor in development.

Had some free time to speculate on probability. Been busy with family stuff.

And so.

In order to enter the market, I think every self-respecting trader will do some analysis, be it TA or FA.

Of course, there are many who claim they do not need any analysis, it means the theme is not for them.

There are many comparisons of forex to poker in the thread. I do not deny it and I support it. In both you need to know your probability of winning.

In poker there can be a paltry probability of winning on 2.7 cards and in the market there is a probability of winning against the trend plus against the wave etc.

For me it is important to do a historical analysis of market conditions and for a conventionally defined period of time to calculate the probability of further price behaviour.

Exactly further price behaviour, not reaching a certain figure.

It looks approximately like this. M1 EURUSD chart.

I make certain calculations and calculate the probability of price movement direction as a percentage value, let us say, within the limits of the current wave.

If there are comrades who are interested in this topic, connect me.

I am interested in your opinions on the selection of objects and parameters for analysis.

Here is the same graph, but the ratios have already changed over time.

Reason: