Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 44

sanyooooook:

In my view the first task is to put everything out, the second or parallel task is to rebuild everything.

Are the fires being put out? Is the Ministry of Emergency Situations working? Has the aid been allocated to the fire victims?

I will not impose my opinion here, because I am not a firefighter. But I understand your point of view, even if there is only one firefighter left and one firefighter will be helped, it means that the government is working properly :)))

gip:
I will not impose my opinion here, as I am not a firefighter. But I understand your position, even if there is only one firefighter left and one firefighter will be helped, it means that the government is working properly :)))
It's a matter of time, that's what I say, we'll see.

gip:
even if there is only one firefighter left and one firefighter helped, it means the government is working properly :)))
I didn't say that.

sanyooooook:
I didn't say that.

I'm quoting: "Are the fires being put out? Is the EMERCOM working? Aid has been allocated to the fire victims?". That's what you claimed.

I quote: "it's a matter of time, I say, we'll see." - that means nothing needs to be done.

gip:
I will not impose my opinion here, as I am not a firefighter. But I understand your position, even if there is only one firefighter left and one firefighter will be helped, it means that the government is working properly :)))
Just in case: firefighter = firefighter.

gip:

Quote: "Are the fires being put out? Is the Ministry of Emergency Situations working? Aid has been allocated to the fire victims?" That's what you claimed.

I quote: "it's a matter of time, that's what I'm saying, we'll see." - that means nothing has to be done.

first quote, I asked.

The second point is that you can only see what the government has done afterwards, and compare the result with what the government promised.

Zhunko:
Just in case: firefighter = firefighter.

Come on, fireman, firefighter, sometimes you can get confused :)

gip:

Okay, let's take your example. Where can I sign up as a volunteer? Where can I find out in which communities, what is the need? Are volunteer fire brigades organised? Is there communication with the relevant services and tasks are promptly set? Is there a supply of supplies? Are they quickly assembled and deployed as needed? Or maybe there is no need for them?

This is where the thread started

Everything glitches, but it works.

clickable

Also see http://community.livejournal.com/pozar_ru/.

Mischek:

This is where the branch started

and then the government's bashing started

sanyooooook:
And then the government's bashing began.

Sanya, are you provoking? Are you bored?

A system has been created that does not work without kicking, all over . This is clearly seen in assholes like natural disasters.

The system must work by itself. To correct itself when imperfections are detected, but this requires a lot of power to be delegated to the people,

and that's bad for the control and management hierarchy that exists, let's say another week of heat and the cities are left without clean water, it turns out that the purification systems

are not designed for this heat for a long time, and it will start all over again, who is to blame, we need help, United Russia is going under the water cameras in kindergartens ..........

Alas, this system will always fail.

Reason: