Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 33

Swetten:

Yeah, yeah. In the spirit of JonKatana and who-knows-who-knows-what.

Inadequate, indeed.

If you think you're going to discourage me from commenting on your nonsense in the forums like that, you're not going to get away with it.

gip:

If you think that this way will keep me from commenting on your nonsense in the forums, that trick won't work for you.

Here, I found it:

khorosh wrote >>

I believe that a forum is a conversation and information about what I said during that conversation should not be kept forever. It's for those who are having the conversation at the moment, not for future generations.

Those who don't follow the thread, who haven't had time, are, as they say, too late. After a few days of writing, I delete the posts. That is my position. It's not a literary legacy to keep forever. If you need them, keep them yourself.

Also, I don't understand why you would believe that old post more than what I said later. I don't want to convince you of anything, I am neither interested nor disappointed if you believe it or not.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page357#328360

I only delete if I notice that there really is too much of me in the thread and it is disturbing to others. I try to delete only those posts that are the least useful or do not illuminate the chain of discussion. That is, I try to preserve the meaning of the dialogue after all.

In this branch, I do not know what to do, remove my posts or not :)

I propose to clean up the thread from our posts after all.

gip:

I only delete if I notice that there really is too much of me in the thread and it is disturbing to others. I try to delete only those posts that are the least useful or do not illuminate the chain of discussion. That is, I try to preserve the meaning of the dialogue after all.

In this branch, I do not know what to do, remove my posts or not :)

I propose to clean up the thread from our posts after all.

Thursday, after the rain.

(cheerfully) And about fires:

"As A. Frolov stressed, despite the official statement of the fact that such extremes of temperatures with positive values in the summer period in the central part of the Russian Federation have not been recorded for 130 years, relying on archival data we can also say that there has never been such a heat wave in the last thousand years in the history of Russia."

and more

""The abnormal heat itself, paradoxically enough, cannot serve, in my opinion, either as confirmation of global climate warming or as its refutation," Frolov said, "in order to be able to draw such parallels, studies for at least 30 years are needed.At present, we can only talk about climate variability."

Hence the conclusion - lying to keep the nation's spirits up. Climate models have in fact been built for a long time and successfully, just not with us. Whether there was a heatwave before is an open question.

SZS I would not draw parallels like heat and drought. Godunov's story proves it - drought for 2 years, harsh winter, but summer - in August we rode in a sleigh on the Moskva River.

Abzasc:

(cheerfully) And about fires:

"As A. Frolov stressed, despite the official statement of the fact that such extremes of temperatures with positive values in the summer in the central part of the Russian Federation have not been recorded for 130 years, based on archival data we can also say that there has never been such a heat wave in the last one thousand years in the history of Russia."

and more

""The abnormal heat itself, paradoxically enough, cannot serve, in my opinion, either as confirmation of global climate warming or as its refutation," Frolov said, "to be able to draw such parallels, studies for at least 30 years are needed.For now we can only talk about climate variability."

Hence the conclusion - lying to keep the nation's spirits up. Climate models have in fact been built for a long time and successfully, just not with us. Whether there was a heatwave before is an open question.

SZS I would not draw parallels like heat and drought. Godunov's story proves it - drought for 2 years, harsh winter, but summer - in August we rode in a sleigh on the Moskva River.

It's all the fault of the evil communists.

Swetten:
It's all the evil communists' fault.

Prove it!

;)

Swetten:
It's all the fault of the evil communists.

:)

I wouldn't rule it out. In fact, I don't know what research was done on climate in their time. However, if it did not concern weapons, it is more likely that either they were not done, or they were done "as always". And it wasn't really relevant. 36 was not about climate. Neither was 72. At least, on a global scale, they certainly did not think about it. And even now, democrats do not really care... Although, it seems that Shoigu is going to harass the Russian Academy of Sciences :)

Abzasc:

:)

I wouldn't rule it out. In fact, I don't know what research was done on climate under them. However, if it did not concern weapons, it is more likely that either they were not done, or they were done "as always". And it wasn't really relevant. 36 was not about climate. Neither was 72. At least, on a global scale, they certainly did not think about it. And even now, democrats do not really care... Although, it seems that Shoigu is going to harass the Russian Academy of Sciences :)

Of course, evil communists did not do climate research.

They only chased passer-by girls who were being raped by the LPB agency.

And maps and weather stations were built for us by the West, with the help of the democrats.

Which, however, collapsed under the democrats.

Swetten:

Of course, the evil Communists were not doing climate research.

They only chased passer-by girls who were being raped in the LPB office.

And maps and weather stations were built for us by the West, with the help of the democrats.

Which, however, collapsed under the democrats.

Maps and weather stations are for weather. Climate is a bit different.

And, in fact, the type of regime has nothing to do with it. Either one begins to itch when the "bite" comes. Both ours and theirs.

Reason: