Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 35

Swetten:
Yes, yes, weather observation and climate-- totally different things.
Didn't catch the intonation :) but whatever.

Mischek:

I wonder what our mosquitoes eat between weekends, they're not mosquitoes, they're moose with trunks and wings.
They're starving, saving their health :)

Swetten:
Oddly enough -- totalitarianism is enforced by the state.

Cat barker. The question is very specific, I understand that they have a higher population density and different specifics, but I wonder what they have with forest protection. And you can't really answer it.

gip:

And who are the fucking crapcrats in charge of forest protection? Owners, insurance companies or the state?

Who the hell knows, it's both simple and complicated, a flat in the city, for example, is not real estate and does not qualify for a six-month mullet, it's the land that's needed

but everything works and doesn't malfunction.

Abzasc:
And they are starving, saving their health :)

That's what I was afraid of.

gip:

Брысь кошка.

You will talk to your mum like that.

The question is very specific, I understand that they have a higher population density and different specifics, but I wonder what they have with forest protection. And you can't really answer it.

It was about forest insurance -- I answered.

As usual, you have nothing to say on the subject.

Mischek:

the bugger knows, it's both simple and complicated, a flat in the city for example is not real estate and you don't need land to get a six-month mullet.

but everything works and doesn't malfunction.

And how do you know it works? When you were out there fishing, did you see any signs of forest protection?

There's glades, plantations, woodsmen.

gip:

Rat Cat. The question is very specific, I understand that they have a higher population density and different specifics, but I wonder what they have with forest protection. And you can't answer in essence.

Population density in Finland is lower, look at the map of Finland, the population there is comparable to that of St. Petersburg.

gip:

How do you know it works? When you were fishing, did you see any signs of forest protection?

You know, clearings, plantations, foresters.

Type in 'forest conservation in Finland', for example.

You'll discover a lot.

Which, for an argumentative guy like you, isn't surprising.

Mischek:

Population density in Finland is lower, look at a map of Finland, it has a population comparable to that of St. Petersburg.

It's clinical. The main thing for him is to blab, and the reality is not a big deal.

Reason: