Your opinion... - page 2

It's strange, why would a man with 4 million dollars take over from 20,000?
With his capital and profitability, he should be looking for much steeper clients.

It's all a bit suspicious.

Pegasmaster:

It's strange, why would a man with $4 million take $20,000 to manage?
With his capital and profitability, he should be looking for a much steeper clientele.

It's all a bit suspicious.

What's better: finding 100 people with $100,000 or a hundred people with $100,000 plus a thousand people with $20,000 plus five hundred people with $50,000?

If he was knocking off a hundred quid at a time, that's suspicious.

real transactions may be drawn on the server retroactively by a server employee, then added to monitoring and catching suckers

that's how it looks to me

It's amazing. At the beginning, everyone is demanding a "state of the art! But now it turns out that it is not a proof of successful trading at all ))

Mischek:

real transactions may be drawn on the server retroactively by a server employee, then added to monitoring and catching suckers

That's how I see it.

Well, then you could make a prettier story.

Without the spacey rises.

That's how it looks to me.

OnGoing:
That's amazing. At the beginning everyone demanded "please provide me with the statement". But now it turns out that it is not a proof of successful trading at all ))

Do you know what a state looks like?

Then please show me the state of this account.

Swetten:

Do you know what a state looks like?

Then please show me the state of this account.

Well, it's even easier to draw a normal state.

Swetten:

Well, you could have painted a prettier story then.

Without the cosmic ups and downs.

That's the way I see it.

The lazy and stupid crook of today

By the way, have you seen the take-offs on the charts of the service's signal providers. That's where the space is... In lots of 1000K you open about a hundred trades at once and all of them are in the black. This is called reaching the top. The balance graph is vertical, the deposit rises to a nine-digit (!) amount in a couple of months, and then the sale of signals begins.

Mischek:

that's how it looks to me

I think you can also agree with the monitoring admins if you want - he better not draw. :)
Reason: