Crazy house! - page 12

Mislaid:

I would suggest introducing the concept of "Offside" - banning repeated (consecutive) posts by the same author. If this happens, it's artificial keeping it up to date. Let the last post be corrected, without changing the time it was created. Editing the post should not include notifications of changes to the thread. Thereby limiting the ability to maintain topics that don't get a response.
Completely agree. If there is no interest in the topic from forum members, the topic will automatically go into oblivion.

No, you're overreacting...

You won't be able to pick up old but interesting topics yourself if you want to add something

In fact, a branch can be raised in other ways without increasing the number of posts :) And you can't spell out all the ways of petty cheating...

P.S. Picked up a thread about pure mathematics this way.

Mathemat:

In fact, a branch can be raised in other ways without increasing the number of posts :) And you can't spell out all the ways of petty cheating...

P.S. Picked up a thread about pure mathematics this way.

Create and delete post ;)

khorosh:
I totally agree.
I disagree :)

Here's the website http://forexer.eu5.org/ - just for the topic-starter - answers the question if you can make money on forex :)

sanyooooook, are you talking about the "Test it..." thread? Well, there was rudeness and flooding, the thread itself was asking to be demolished. The topic-starter never understood anything - and was not even going to.

This is a different situation here, the thread turned to a constructive discussion - after the topikstarter posted a picture. It's not much, of course, but it's not bad...

sanyooooook:
It's clear that as long as the moderator isn't rude, it's fine; as soon as he's rude, the thread gets taken down.

No, sanyooooook, that's not it. Being rude to a moderator is certainly too much, but personally I'm cool with it.

P.S. Ehh, you should be in the shoes of a moderator. And I would have seen where would your ironclad confidence go...

Mathemat:

No, sanyooooook, that's not it. Being rude to a moderator is certainly too much, but personally I'm cool with it.

P.S. Eh, you should be a moderator. I'd like to see where your ironclad confidence goes...

Yeah, Lyosh. I was bugging you for a long time with my intemperance until you took down my post... )))

===

LOL... ))))))

Reason: