How to withdraw money safely from forex? Who has had problems? - page 8

mydone:

7 pages of pure rubbish - gross

Bummer!

mydone:

7 pages of pure flubber - gross.

It's not nastiness, dear one, it's depriving a teenager of his childhood illusions. If you don't do it, this teenager will get knocked up and won't even know what happened. But he'll still get pregnant, but at least he'll remember what he's been told. And then, if he can, he will get some real life experience.

And you, judging by the reaction, are not burdened by years and experience either ? :-)

Yurixx:

It's not a nasty thing to do, dear man, it's to deprive a teenager of his childhood illusions. If you don't do it, this teenager will get knocked up and won't even know what happened. But he'll still get pregnant, but at least he'll remember what he's been told. And then, if he can, he will get some real life experience.

And you, judging by the reaction, are not burdened by years and experience either ? :-)

I'm 28 and I'm happy - and you don't seem burdened by it.

An experienced person is a happy person. Because he has the experience and intelligence to apply it successfully. An experienced but not happy person is a loser. 7 pages of rambling - inability to accurately answer a question hence either no experience or

please don't start flubbing it was me stupidly not finishing the last sentence lacking experience - ".....libo losers"

The hallmark is the ability to understand expensive watches, prestige cars and how to save MONEY.

Yes! This is the sign of those who don't have all of the above. )))

===

Dreaming is not harmful. I'd say it's useful. )))

Reason: