How to withdraw money safely from forex? Who has had problems?

The question is, how to withdraw money more easily and without problems? What are the disadvantages of the different methods? Will the tax authorities catch on?

Are you from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus... What region do you live in? This is important.

Russia, Chelyabinsk.

And why does web money need a TIN number?

In Russia, I can't tell you how to get away from the tax authorities. But I can tell you a few things.

A TIN is not just a person's "serial number". A TIN is coded information about a person. Try dividing your TIN by 365 and you should see your date of birth. Why does webmoney need your TIN? It is power - the more we know about a person, the more power we have over him. The only reason webmoney asks for TIN is probably just in case.

The fastest way to cash out is through a middleman - he usually takes three percent and gives cash. The intermediary usually does not report to the tax authorities. Find out in your city which organization handles the input/output of webmoney.

Our company works this way: you go to their website, write how much you want to withdraw, make a transfer with a protection code, take your passport, come to the office, report the protection code and get the cash.

You can also withdraw through them to the bank card - then there is no need to go anywhere. But the bank will charge at least another percentage for cashing out.

drknn:

As for Russia, I cannot tell you how to get away from the tax authorities. But I can tell you what I can. A TIN is not just a person's "serial number". In TIN is encoded information about a person. Try dividing your TIN by 365 and you'll see your date of birth. Why does webmoney need your TIN? It is power - the more we know about a person, the more power we have over him. The only reason webmoney asks for TIN is probably just in case.

The fastest way to cash out is through a middleman - he usually takes three percent and gives cash. The intermediary usually does not report to the tax authorities. Find out in your city which organization handles the input/output of webmoney.

Our company works this way: you go to their website, write how much you want to withdraw, make a transfer with a protection code, take your passport, come to the office, report the protection code and get the cash.

You can also withdraw through them to the bank card - then there is no need to go anywhere. But the bank will charge at least another percentage for cashing out.

What if you transfer through a DC? If you withdraw often and in large amounts through a DC, will there be no problems? How is the taxation here?

Storytellers...

gip:

Storytellers...

Why do they need a TIN then?

The TIN serves to identify the taxpayer.

---

On a programming thematic site seriously discussing that TIN is the devil's number and you can use it to conjure up bad luck in your personal life? And Webmoney are probably devil worshippers, why else would they need TIN? Holy shit...

vlandex:

Why do they need a TIN then?
They want to look more respectable...

Reporting to the tax office, perhaps? And then the doorbell rings.

vlandex:

What if you transfer through a DC? If you withdraw often and in large amounts through a DC, will there be no problems? How is the taxation here?
Where will it come from - often and large sums? And why not pay 13% on free large amounts?
Reason: