How to withdraw money safely from forex? Who has had problems? - page 4

vlandex:

where....

For me it is for the time being.

vlandex:

... and what is the best way to transfer money once a week around 5,000 roubles?

It is more convenient for me to use a bank, as all reasonable people do. This is what banks are for, isn't it? And it is better not to run away from taxes, it's all just for the time being.

So, should I open an account at the Savings Bank, get a card and transfer money there through web money?

Or through a DC or what?

vlandex:

So, should I open an account at the Savings Bank, get a card and transfer money there through web money?

Or through a DC or what?

Where to? You won't get any further than the DC.

From DC to web money - sberbank - card

or

DC - sberbank card?

or

is there anything else?

vlandex:

From DC to web money - sberbank - card

or

DC - sberbank card?

or

is there anything else?

Broker - Commercial Bank - (foreign exchange account).

Tantrik:

Brocket - Commercial bank - (foreign currency account).

They say that when you transfer to web money - DCs transfer immediately, but if you transfer to a bank - you can "get caught" with a large amount? Is it a lie?

Vlad, every normal brokerage company has a website where you can find instructions on how to withdraw money, and you can find them yourself. If there isn't one, the brokerage company doesn't deserve to work with it.

And 5,000 roubles a week is not that much money to think hard about.

vlandex:

They say that when you transfer to web money, DCs transfer immediately, but if you transfer to a bank, you can get caught with a large sum? Is this a lie?
If the amount exceeds 600,000 roubles, the bank will inform the tax office.

vlandex:

Of DCs for web money - Sberbank - card.

or

DC - sberbank card?

or

Is there anything else?

There is, I said above:

DC - Webmoney - Intermediary - Cash

DC - Webmoney - Intermediary - Bank Card

Intermediary like this http://wmbanka.com/ - there are some for Russian cities too. And it would be stupid not to have a company in your city that is dealing with input/output of webmoney - that's cash flow!

Mathemat:

Vlad, every normal brokerage company has a website where you can find instructions on how to withdraw money, and you can find them yourself. If there isn't one, then the brokerage company doesn't deserve to work with it.

And 5,000 roubles a week is not a large enough cash flow to make you think hard about anything.

Paper will tolerate everything.

And 5000 rubles a week is not that much of a cash flow to think hard about.

What if the flow increases? And it will be lit up often?
Reason: