Let's sort out the phiba - page 9

poruchik:

Draws 3 sessions, inside the session - fibo from the previous session, on the right - fibo from the current session, I think it's beautiful and the idea is original

The author writes "For someone who still believes in Fibonacci, as I do" I also like Fibo

"You can't trust anyone these days, Stirlitz. You can trust me."

Yes, the indicator is from 13.07, taken from the English section of mcl

Richie, I'll drop a detailed link tomorrow morning, but I doubt you'll find anything new

Thank you, I think that's it.

poruchik:

Draws 3 sessions, inside the session - fibo from the previous session, on the right - fibo from the current session, I think it's beautiful and the idea is original

The author writes "For someone who still believes in Fibonacci as I do" I like Fibo too.

"You can't trust anyone these days, Stirlitz. You can trust me."

Yes, the indicator is from 13.07, taken from the english section of mcl

Richie, I'll drop a detailed link tomorrow morning, but I don't think you'll find anything new

Thanks, it is a nice tool, but in my opinion the fibo is not so stretched ...

sever30:

Thanks, nice turkey, but in my opinion it's a bit of a stretch...

Exact point, I also don't see the point of such a confusing phiba

give your meaning

poruchik:
let's make your point
at 0 there should be an end point, not the start point of a new trading session

When I see these sessions, I start to want an indicator that would glue the candles of each session together in a single chart. I've seen one, but it's not the same again.

sever30:

When I see these sessions, I start to want an indicator that would glue the candles of each session together in a single chart. I've seen one, but it's not the same again.

Five has H8 - the meaning is probably the same

so it's all adjustable, I guess.

I'm just curious to see how it looks and how it feels.

I am interested X-L 10, 5, 1 day - 3 phibas

price between 35-65 and upon crossing we buy (sell)

the simplest case - all 3 counters are nested inside each other (like matryoshka dolls)

See how the EA works

zfs:
In 5 I tf H8 the meaning is probably the same

Just switch to H8 timeframe will not give anything useful and interesting. All candlesticks, for example 50 candlesticks from M15 European sessions, should be combined into a single chart, i.e. "glue" candlesticks of the same type.

sever30:

Simply switching to the H8 TF will not give anything useful and interesting. All candlesticks, for example 50 candlesticks from M15 European sessions, should be combined into a single chart, i.e. "glue" candlesticks of the same type.
The idea is partially correct, but probably not completely formulated
Reason: