Let's sort out the phiba

Actually this is where the legs came from, IMHO of course, I'm figuring out the mystery myself... https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Стоимость_денег_в_течение_времени. No snails, please. If you're interested, drop me a link and we'll get to the bottom of it. I couldn't find a better explanation of the phoebe for myself.

So what's this got to do with Fiba?

Mathemat:
So what's this got to do with Fiba?

The money is produced so Mat.

ZS and chupik pallets :))

someone gets bored and writes another pseudo-scientific nonsense in the wiki

Mischek:
someone gets bored and writes another pseudo-scientific nonsense in the wiki

What is written in the cited Wiki article is written in any Corporate Finance textbook (that's for boredom). What this has to do with Fibbonacci - don't know.....

Mischek:
someone is bored and writing another pseudo-scientific nonsense on the wiki

I don't think so, I mean money in a broader sense - money is not just produced by the Central Bank (money is generally surrounding liabilities) - CFDs are also money. Money multiplies exponentially - and in the middle of that greed...

ZS: There are many usurers here, so look around you, you'll see what I mean.

Ubajal:

Money is multiplying exponentially.

Yep, the puberty of money, currency insemination, Fibonacci and the birth of a new currency .....

There are so many articles to write for the wiki, it's breathtaking.

Mischek:

Yep, the puberty of money, currency insemination, Fibonacci and the birth of a new currency .....

There are so many articles to write for the wiki, it's breathtaking

No, but think about it: you want to grow it as much as you can, but no one is taking it... Where is the middle ground? Ten plumes of chupiks I give you that the middle is not 50/50.

Ubajal:

I don't think so, I mean money in general in a broad sense - money is not only made by Central Bank (money is generally surrounding liabilities) - CFD is also money by convention. Money multiplies exponentially - and in the middle of that greed...

ZS: There are many loan sharks here, so look back at yourselves, you'll see what I mean.

Fibo, Elliot, shamanism - if about money then call it "About money" - there will be attendance.

On the subject - not enough $$$?

Tantrik:

Fibo, Elliot, shamanism - if it's about money then call it "About Money" - it will get more traffic.

On the subject - not enough $$$?

Do you even know what usury is?

Ubajal:

No, but think about it - you want to grow as much as possible, but no one is taking it... Where's the middle? 10 chupiks, that the middle isn't 50/50.
10 chupiks, is that an expression you can translate?
Reason: