Conversation with a trader - page 26

leman:
You told me yesterday that forex cannot be a job, that it is roulette. And it can only be a job for a brokerage house. So who were you talking to?
The bankers who create price movements and trends...

Martingeil:
Slava, I'm totally confused, so is forex a stock exchange, or what is forex anyway?
For you and me... traders... it's a stock exchange... because we trade with dealers... with dealers... those who buy quotes and resell them to us... so to speak... and buy from more centralized organizations than the dealers themselves - quote providers... who in turn create them from interbank quotes... which in turn are formed from the results of endless exchanges... and are determined by supply and demand...

sllawa3:
with bankers creating price movements and trends...
Can you tell me more about these employees, as they are called in the banks?

There is no forex. And there is no exchange. It's all the machinations of the ISPs, who are charging us money for traffic, supplying us with fake quotes and stealing ticks half a pip at a time.

Martingeil:
can you elaborate on these employees as they are called in banks?
that's what they are called... traders - performers of trade transactions... dealers - brokers and traders of quotes... futures... options... brokers - intermediaries in transactions etc...

sllawa3:
For you and me... traders... it's an exchange... because we trade with dealers... with dealers... with those who buy quotes themselves and resell them to us... if that's understood... and buy from more centralized organizations than the dealers themselves - quote providers... who in turn create them from interbank quotes... which in turn are created from the results of an infinite number of exchange transactions... and are determined by supply and demand...

Isn't that what it's called?

Dealing Desk Broker - means that a broker hires dealers who either accept or reject orders that are placed by traders, this depends solely on the decision of this broker's dealer.

did not find the word Exchange :(

Martingeil:

Isn't that what it's called?

Dealing Desk Broker - means that broker hires a Dealer, who either accepts or rejects orders placed by traders, this depends solely on the decision of the dealer of this broker.

did not find the word Exchange :(

well then it's the other way around... the dealer hires a broker... the broker is just an intermediary... and the dealer is the owner after the purchase... the owner...

A trader is just an executor... fulfilling the orders of either an operator or a broker... depending on who he works for...

sllawa3:

A trader is just an executor... fulfilling the orders of either an operator or a broker... depending on who he works for...

That's it... The brainwashing is over...

sllawa3:

the dealer hires the broker... the broker is just an intermediary... the dealer is the owner after purchase... the owner...

the trader is just an executor... following the orders of either the dealer or the broker... depending on who he works for...

You have me totally confused, so what is Forex, a stock exchange?

Martingeil:
You've got me all confused so what is forex - is it a stock exchange?

He already said: "For you and me...traders... it's a stock exchange..."
Reason: