Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 15

med1um:

Thank you very much Vadim Zhunko!

How would this calendar and clock connect?

Where to connect them and what for?

Zhunko:
Where do I plug them in and why?
to the news indicator - these websites have more comprehensive information

med1um:
to the news indicator - these sites have more comprehensive information

The first link shows 8 news items for today. The indicator now shows 10 news items for today. 2 are missing from that site.
The first link has 11 news for tomorrow. The indicator now shows 23 news for tomorrow. 12 are missing from that site.

The second link seems to be the same.

Good day to all. I have an idea, only I'm not a programmer and don't know how to implement it.

Here's the idea:

we have the time and date of a certain news release, for example some conditional index "XXX"; probably data on this index has been released before

respectively, due to certain expectations of changes in the index, after the forecast release, the price changes in one direction or another, by one or another number of points

accordingly, by comparing the index history (or total indicator of some indexes (news about them)) with the quotes history

we will be able to predict the price movement after the forecast release and then after the news release with a high probability

it means that the terminal window will display the possible price movement in points and the direction (buy, sell) opposite to the news

If there are programming experts interested in this question, please comment

Zhunko News_3_14.mq4, where the lines are only in the main window, is very convenient. It's not tearing my eyes). Thank you.

Zhunko:

The first link shows 8 news items for today. The indicator now shows 10 news items for today. 2 are missing from that site.
The first link has 11 news items for tomorrow. The indicator now shows 23 news for tomorrow. 12 are missing from that site.

The second link seems to be the same.

strange, i have 5 news for today and 5 for tomorrow

med1um:
it's weird, I'm showing 5 news items for today and 5 for tomorrow
This is the news display setting. It shows all of them when the time comes. You can open the file and count it.

99xx99:

Good day to all. I have an idea, only I'm not a programmer and don't know how to implement it.

Here's the idea:

we have the time and date of a certain news release, for example some conditional index "XXX"; probably data on this index has been released before

respectively, due to certain expectations of changes in the index, after the forecast release, the price changes in one direction or another, by one or another number of points

accordingly, by comparing the index history (or total indicator of some indexes (news about them)) with the quotes history

we will be able to predict the price movement after the forecast release and then after the news release with a high probability

it means that the terminal window will display the possible price movement in points and the direction (buy, sell) opposite to the news

If there are programming experts interested in this question, please comment

The direction of the price movement does not depend on any of the parameters of the news. For me, the news is a timestamp after which price will move briskly in the trend. I can accurately determine where the price will go after the news. I open transactions a couple of minutes before the news.

araratararat:
Zhunko,

Hello, well, just a sin not to take advantage of your knowledge and the moment of finalization of the desired insider. I'm all about mine! Please tell me if we can use mql4, to display many vertical lines of emerging news at one time, but offset by one bar relative to each other in the future, ie have a bunch of news and each news has its own line offset by one bar in the future from its actual release date.

I think I've increased the total number of news and past news, maybe it's the weekend, the indicator needs the past trading day.

Here's an idea!... How about not shifting the lines, just the text? Only the text would work. You can't move the line captions apart from the line. Or maybe even rotate the text back - horizontally. To make more space? I.e. there is one line, and the text next to it. The number of lines equals the number of news items at that time.

Wow, they haven't forgotten about me! Thank you, Zhunko!

Honestly, I don't really get it, but please do! Ah, ah, I got it, I was thinking about it, as many lines as news, super! I wonder what will happen?

Reason: