Advisor based on fundamental analysis - page 6

Lord_Shadows:
Alexei... believe the price chart...we don't know the rest yet. :)

Exactly.

After the release of important news (and indices) it is possible for a currency to move in either direction, regardless of whether the news is good or bad for the currency in question. I think that even if you have an insider on FX, it is very difficult to use it to predict the movement of currencies in terms of K / S, because you do not know how the market will react to this news and why.

Maybe there is a correlation between price change and FA in the stock market, but this correlation is almost non-existent in FX for common traders. IMHO.

kch:
The release of important news (and indices) may cause the currency to move in either direction, regardless of whether the news is good or bad for the currency.

How can you be so sure?

Integer:
kch:
The release of important news (and indices) can move currencies in either direction, no matter whether the news is good or bad for the currency.

How can you be so sure?

I have tested it myself. Can you prove otherwise? ))

I don't want to prove it, I want to check it out. Personal experience can also be based on some misconceptions or an incomplete analysis of the situation.

If someone undertakes a comprehensive analysis of the released indices and news relating to the US economy and the dollar, at least for the last couple of years, creates a regression model and shows himself and us that this dependence exists and is NOT weak, I will shake his hand...

Integer:

I don't want to prove it, I want to check it out. Personal experience can also be based on some misconceptions or an incomplete analysis of the situation.

I am afraid that it is impossible for us to do a complete analysis of the situation.

If I'm not mistaken, someone already did this kind of analysis, but not in MQL...

kch:
Integer:

I am afraid that a full analysis of the situation is not realistic for us.

If I'm not mistaken, someone has conducted such an analysis, though not in MQL.

kch:
If someone undertakes a comprehensive analysis of the released indices and news relating to the US economy and the dollar, at least for the last couple of years, creates a regression model and shows himself and us that this dependence exists and is NOT weak, I will shake his hand...

And if research shows that there is no dependency, won't you shake his hand? :-)

Integer:
kch:
If someone would undertake a comprehensive analysis of the released indices and news relating to the US economy and the dollar, at least for the last couple of years, create a regression model and show themselves and us that there is such a correlation and it is NOT weak, I would shake their hand...

And if research shows there is no addiction, would you not shake his hand? :-)

I won't shake his hand.

kailex, you should give it a try and see if it works. I'll be waiting for the results.

But I would dig in another direction...

Reason: