Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 21

Scorpion211:

Hello, could someone tell me if it is possible to add to the chart data not only for the last week, but also for previous weeks?

I.e. I would like to see the news that came out 2 weeks, a month or even a couple of months ago and the market's reaction to them.

We can. You will need to redo the data source. Name the file by date, accumulate files and display by date. Right now there's only one file. Every week it's overwritten.

Who will do it?

Adapted to the latest builds.
Files:
news_4.mq4  26 kb

Zhunko:
Adapted to the latest builds.

What a great job you did!

Here, there is in the code "...Calculation of the time of the last displayed news..." there is "....Calculation of the time of the first displayed news...", but Calculation of the time of the previous news in the code - I couldn't find it!.. And I really need..., I need help! Help!

I mean, the amount of time elapsed since the previous news... Ow! Need some help!

Folks, can anyone correct this? Apparently they've changed both the format and where the data is stored on the page. I have no idea how to do it correctly.

Files:
news.mq4  18 kb

alexx_v:

Folks, can anyone correct this? Apparently they've changed both the format and where the data is stored on the page. I have no idea how to do this correctly.

It's been changed for a while now. There is no more csv format

Vinin:
Things have changed a long time ago. There is no more csv format
But the indicator stopped working the other day, a week ago at the most.

alexx_v:
But the indicator stopped working the other day, a week ago at the most.
I've had it since June or so (although I could be wrong). Checked it - the right file is missing. Switched to another source

The calendar address and the format of the csv file have changed. Apparently, it is no longer a CSV. It is a natural XLS.

New address: "http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar"

Reason: