Why is it that when TC becomes obvious to most market participants it stops working? - page 4

RomanS:
What excuses? What do I have to justify myself in and to whom? Quite a specific, maybe even rhetorical question... I just wanted to know who thinks what, your opinion is clear to me too, thank you.

God... Roman. Did I mean you or did I give you that particular reason for creating the branch?

You yourself explained the provocative nature of its creation. Don't be so... to my heart. I just mean that if you have traded on real exchanges (here I know what I'm talking about - 10 years), then many illusions about shenanigans of CA, world conspiracy, etc. would disappear.

Svinozavr:
Take your medicine and read the title of the thread. I'm being specific on the subject. Known TC, not known - doesn't make any difference.

I see. I suspect that you do not understand the processes that make a particular system viable at all.

vasya_vasya:

I see. I suspect you don't understand the processes that make a system viable at all.

Yeah. I've been in a coma for ten years. Greetings from the shining void! Limbaugh help us!

===

When will you come to your senses...

Svinozavr:

Yeah. I've been in a coma for ten years. Greetings from the "shining void"! Limbaugh help us!

===

When are you gonna come to your senses...

I keep hoping to see some clever confirmation of what you are saying.

That's it.

I've exhausted my limit of belief in homo sapiens for today.

Maybe we'll talk more the other day...

Svinozavr:

I just mean that if you have traded on real exchanges (here I know what I'm talking about - 10 years), then many illusions about shenanigans of DCs, world conspiracy, etc. would disappear.

Yes there are no illusions, on the contrary I think that no MTS can rule the markets. Even if it is owned by 10 000 traders, say, in different brokerage companies. This is not the way to check the profitability of their trading robot. I think their number will be reduced after this thread :))

Svinozavr:
That's it.

I've exhausted my limit of belief in homo sapiens for today.

it's just an addiction))

A specific Expert Advisor will not change the market. Only trends.

2 years ago everyone was scalping eurgbp and eurchf and was happy...

I don't care who traded with what Expert Advisor. Some were using CCI, others were using fapturbo...

Someone said that only large TFs show the whole market, but that's bullshit! The whole market is visible only on tick charts ... But you need a monitor with a VERY wide width.

Remember the Bettera Expert Advisor, for example. With targets of 40-100 points all the calculations were performed using minute data.

Although for such purposes trend watchers use periods from M30 to H4.

If you do not know how to do this, you cannot do it with the right hand. Now I scalp a lot of things and it works out fine!!!!

Mischek:

it's just a drug).
Misha. How I understand you...)))

Svinozavr:
That's all.

I have exhausted my limit of belief in homo sapiens.

You've been a little jumpy lately, Peter. Too often your argument "that's enough... " (and beyond the context) now appears as the final argument.

And what exactly is your reasoning behind your position? The market doesn't care? You'd think the market is a monster like the one on your avatar, for which the traders' crowd is nothing more than a trifle. It's hard to believe your view of the market ends there.

Reason: