LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 16

Prival:

it's strange that there's a discussion about virtual drawdowns.

......... . ...................
You want real ones? Well, I think the public here is as far away from me as the moon. It's not forex, of course, but half a million dollars would impress anyone, anywhere...

Why are you silent about it?
You earn mainly on the affiliate line and that is what you consider a successful forex earner?

QUOTE:

Earnings not only on the account, but also on the affiliate account. On the main account the balance fluctuates and sometimes drains to the limits from which I add money from the affiliate. And affiliate is always growing.
I don't do master classes...

Svinozavr:
Do you want the real ones? Well, I think the public here is as far from me as the moon. Of course, it's not forex, it's the stock market, but half a million dollars would impress anyone, anywhere...

Is he a hired gun?

Yeah. Society of loser imbeciles. Secretive.

What do you suspect me of? If it's idiocy, you're right. I'm the one who managed to blow 500,000 greenbacks...

Svinozavr:

Yeah. Society of loser imbeciles. Secretive.

What do you suspect me of? If it's idiocy, you're right. I'm the one who managed to blow 500,000 greenbacks...

You didn't blow it with a locomotive,did you?

Tantrik:
Didn't the locomotive bleed.... by any chance?
??? I'm talking about the exchange. What kind of stock could there possibly be? Real stocks.

Tantrik:
Didn't the locomotive bleed.... by any chance?

You don't need a fucking lock, the Pigzaurus from FR is here to see us!

Svinozavr:
??? I mean the stock exchange. What kind of stock could there possibly be? Real stocks.

I think a lot of the people here are wondering: "Where can I get a half a million greenbacks on the procyr?"

Only they're too shy to ask.

;)

Svinozavr:
??? I mean the exchange. What kind of locks can there be in principle? Real shares.

Left FX because you lost? (the profitability there is lower than forex?)

PapaYozh:

I think a lot of the inhabitants here are wondering: "Where can I get half a million greenbacks for the procyr?"

And to pay taxes on the profits... Or is the profit already from forex?

Oh yeah.... From forex... h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123903

Reason: