Minimum profitability of the robot - page 3

:))) The moderators are trolling. Fun to watch. Just an observation.

Atic, you are confusing trolling with light banter without a hint of disrespect.

IgorM:

Do you have a brokerage company that will tolerate ungodly scalping?

There is no pip-switching, there is hedging based on volumes. There are very few deals and they are short-lived and each brings 0.3%. Stops may occur - 0.3%, but they are rare. I have not gone further and do not see the point of doing this yet. We are not talking about a robot, we are talking about 2%.

EAGor:

There is no piping, there is hedging based on volumes. There are very few trades and they are short-term, each bringing 0.3%. Stops of -0.3% may occur, but they are rare. I have not gone further and do not see the point of doing it yet. We are not talking about the robot, we are talking about 2%.

Let's go into more detail then, starting with the word there - where is it?

And also, at once: isn't there a test report - and not just a picture, but also a report header?

EAGor:

Good afternoon.

I am wondering if we buy a robot with an approximate yield of 2% per month (they probably sell a lot of them with that yield). Yield is small.

Suppose that the robot yields 2% of iron without drawdowns.

How to act and get into the top ten Forbes, no start-up money.

Thank you.

For forex, 2% per month is a very low yield, a yield below 50 p.a. should not be taken seriously. because the degree of risk in forex is generally not comparable to that of a bank deposit or even the stock market. no matter how smooth the deposit curve is, in forex, in any case, you should put aside that part of your savings which you are ready to part with forever, of course, that your money for such a gamble is always small, so it is much more efficient to use investors for such purposes.

talk about another grail, with a profit of 2% and no drawdown?

IgorM:

Let's be more specific then, starting with the word there - where is it?

In the algorithm of the robot. The robot monitors changes in volumes and places a hedging position. According to the author, there is no way to increase the profitability. You're taking the conversation to the subject of how the robot is built.

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in it. I want to know if you have 2% of the amount per month, so what? Let a robot be a bed in a dormitory that is rented by the hour, or raise rabbits.

I'm talking about 2%, you're talking about pips.

Mathemat:
Atic, you are confusing trolling with light banter without a hint of disrespect.
The notion of banter, even if mild, and a moderator are not compatible. :) Neither are mere prattling.

EAGor:

How to act and get into the Forbes top ten, no start-up money?

The question was originally posed how to act (in the above situation), with a subtle hint: will you invest if the yield is 2%. As for the profitability percentage, no one will invest it, it's nonsense, the risk of Forex is not small and the profit from this risk is not worth the risk. The sheep is not worth the risk.
Reason: