EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 996

forte928:

1.3850 I don't think there will be a weekly trend lower already...1.3650-1.3700 all it can show for now...

Around 1.3440-1.35 I will watch.

forte928:

there is no doubt that the eu is going to correct on the H1 - the only question is how long it will take
i think today the correction upwards will be over by tonight and down again.......

strangerr:

Around 1.3440-1.35 I will look at it.

So far I see a move like this...

forte928:

The way I see it so far is...

strangerr:

The wolf is a bit sloppy, and the target is about 1.32.

but it's a nice little bit, but it's nice.

Vlad72:

But it's a nice touch, not much, but nice.

I got 19 pips on it and now the other one is 1.3250-1.32. What's that smiling face in the corner?)))

strangerr:

I took 19pts on it and now another one is drawing 1.3250-1.32. What's that smiling face in the corner?)

it's a Breakeven EA in case I forget to set it myself

strangerr:

I took 19pts on it and now another one is drawing 1.3250-1.32. What's that smiling face in the corner?)

I do not see how the other one is drawing. In the meantime, I will be waiting for the pullback to the lower boundary and go back up.

At the moment the price is dancing between 1.3234 and 1.3191 but if it overshoots below 1.3136 is secured from where the third wave will be formed - the five-wave pattern drawn is invested in a highFX correction course

Vlad72:

I can't see the other one drawing. In the meantime, I will wait for a pullback to the lower boundary and then go back up again
Reason: