EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 968

oleniknik:

Good going ....

And you say buy ..... first control level now MA at 3050-60 .... then in order .... but at 2780 I think something will change .... I'll be more careful there.... In the meantime, let's go down.

I recognise you, I've been known to do a lot of U-turns for a while :)

oleniknik:
I wanted to incorporate into the strategy the possibility of earning on kickbacks .... but then I realised it wasn't for me ....

You can, just a little bit and straight into the boo, and it's quieter to stay out of it.

strangerr:

You can, just a little and straight into the boo, and it's quieter to stay away.
I'm only near the terminal in the evenings .... I'm just sick at the moment. .... that is why such actions do not fit into my activities.... As long as our president (Ukraine) allows you to do business, I work hard .... and then we will see ... maybe I'll switch over to the market entirely .... I'll perfect my technique then .... For now, let it be so that it is calmer and more satisfying ...

according to this morning's calculation it should have been 3110 the limit of today's movement ... It's early... and according to the indicators there is some margin ... KEEP GOING ?

oleniknik:

Good going ....

And you say buy ..... first level of control now MA at 3050-60.... then in order .... but at 2780 I think something will change .... I'll be more careful there.... In the meantime, let's go down.

Clearly off)))

thecoonvlad:
Clearly off)))

so it looks to me like we're still on our way .... on pullbacks i am a coniferous oak tree but from 15 min and above so far everything is in the sales .... not going for a correction yet ...waiting for

5 min only kind of a correction, but in this indicator's position it is often horizontal at 30-70 pips at the most ... but I'll pass... wait for a crossing for at least 15 min ...

oleniknik:

so it looks to me like we're still on our way .... on pullbacks i am a coniferous oak, but starting from 15 min and above so far everything is in the sales .... no correction yet ... waiting ...

5 min only kind of a correction, but in this indicator's position it often turns horizontal at 30-70 pips at the most ... but I'll pass... wait for a crossing for at least 15 min ...

I'm sitting here too), I took some minuses in my time and understood that we are going down and the hell with it, with the kickbacks, our job is to get on the train and go out the window to look out))))

The pullback will be at least to 1.3120.

oleniknik:
Man, at home there is no one to argue with on this forum .... and it usually hurts my eyes to read .... Where are you people... or are you already spending the money...

What can I say?

oleniknik:
there used to be threads ? .... or did everyone realise in an instant that it's not the forum to argue and sort things out ? ....

Fall, roll back and fall again, what is there to argue about ?)))
Reason: