EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1879

Yes, there is a moose. -25 points.

I don't believe in the beginning of the fall yet.

yosuf:

Is there such a thing as "putting it out there" without any reciprocal commitment if you don't feel like it, even via private message?
Agreed, your terms?

BUY is left on the day and the week... Global investments to you, comrades))

Noterday:

Yes, there is a moose. -25 points.

I don't believe in the beginning of the fall yet.

There will be a drop, but I don't think we will make a new low in the next few days

yosuf:

Is there such a thing as being "posted" without any reciprocal commitment if you don't want to, even via private message?

You won't believe it - it happens, and almost always. For those who are registered on mql4.ru there is CodeBase. Have you heard about it?

remind me again )) does the dollar go up and gold go down? or vice versa?

zfs:
BUY are left on the daily and weekly... Global investments to you, comrades))

And soon to appear on M15, M30, and H1 =))

Here's an option....

yosuf:

I am not going to admire it, there is a lot of work ahead, until the Expert Advisor adopts the indicator, but when I manage to create an absolutely profitable strategy, which I strive for and for which there is every reason, then we will admire the triumph of the Universal Regression Model for market price forecasting, the product of which is this indicator
Yusuf aka, I do not really care about your indicator and your formula. I can predict very well as it is. What you are doing now in this thread I offered you to do at the very beginning of the conversation, but apparently without proper respect. Even now I can accurately predict your future actions for six months ahead. And as for your formula - read the comments of comrade Reshetov, you will not be able to outsmart the market - that's a hundred percent.

Garabala:
remind me again )) does the dollar go up and gold go down? or vice versa?
Gold always rises, the dollar only sometimes...
Reason: