EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1652

Zet:

I'm all done. One bearish roll left and going with the bulls. Opinion is subjective.

Let's go, only I think not higher than 1.3660-65, 80 will be fantastic, it will be the 2nd wave. Subjective opinion.)))

strangerr:

Let's go, only I think not higher than 1.3660-65, 80 will be fantastic, it will be the 2nd wave. Opinion is subjective.)))

Maybe. I am not able to look that far. There will be a structure, it will be clear where the reversal is....)))))

Interested in this thing used by torgus... I am still messing around in my head. Respectable torgus might be able to tell me what is going on here...

I'm thinking of going down from 1.3650... Put is at 51...

Here, from 1.3860 we fell comparatively fast to 1.3508, which was 270 degrees, then a long and tedious correction to 1.3743, which was 180 degrees and from there, in less than a day, we fell almost 135 degrees, which tells me about the general direction.

evbut:

Interested in this thing used by torgus... I am still messing around in my head. Respectable torgus might be able to tell me what is going on here...

I'm thinking of going down from 1.3650... Put is at 51...

At least tell me what the thing is, where to get it and how to set it up?

evbut:

I am interested in this thing used by torgus... I'm still messing my head with it Respectable Torgus can advise me what it is all about...

I'm thinking of refilling from 1.3650... Put is at 51...

Why put, call. All information is available on the manufacturer's website as I recall.

By the way I almost forgot, we use information from the media site and the author uses ours as well, so that's the secret, and it helps you, and doubles for him if there are a lot of people hovering over it.

strangerr:

At least tell me what it is, where to get it and how to set it up.
get it here http://opmarketvol.com/ there's a description and a thin forum with examples... I've been reading all day today and so far I've only caught colour hallucinations )))

evbut:
take here http://opmarketvol.com/ there is a description and a forum with examples... I've been reading all day today and so far I've been getting only colour hallucinations )))

Thank you.

Margaret, Granddad seems to have ditched us for the day)))

Zet:

I'm all done. One bearish roll left and going with the bulls. Opinion is subjective.

Zet, where did you start the 1st and what time is it now in your terminal? I can't get into your picture and what timeframe is it, 10 minutes?
Reason: