EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1648

It's still going up, only it's early to get up now...

strangerr:

You started burying potatoes little by little over there? Where have you been?)))

Cabbage, petrol, potatoes - all for a quid, why plant, plough, harvest, bring in a kg you spend 3 litres, and how much material you need to read to learn to grow not upside down, it's not like using a metatracker to surf the internet, you'd better buy it in Volyn. )))

Today americans are presenting a new honeycomb, that's probably the reason for the fireworks.

I'll have to ask Margarita.

Stells:

strangerr, don't you also work without stops?

closing in packs as well ?

I sometimes work with stops and sometimes with lock, but I do not close in batches. I think that's about as far as it goes:

Tantrik:

Close one at a time - close an order. I started the account with 500 for about 2 months of trading. What is there apart from lots: - breakout - rebound of trend, correction value (as far as it reaches), intraday trading within lots and working with lots (different weights).

I confess that the profits are not so good, I wonder how it is possible to raise the account so high....

rigc:
hmmm...now wondering where to roll back to...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1646 the nearest options. In theory the price may not come back here again for 10 years

go ^^^^^^^

RekkeR:

Cabbage, petrol, potatoes cost a quid each, so why plant, plough, harvest, and bring in 3 litres per kilo, you'd better buy them in Volyn. )))

). The Americans are presenting a new honeycomb today, it is probably the reason for the fireworks.

I have to ask Margarita.

She's not telling us anything today)))

strangerr:

I do it sometimes with stops and sometimes with a lock, but I don't close in packs. I think that's about as far as it goes:

Is it OK that the quotes are offset by an hour..... either you or me, but I take it that you have...... or me :)

nikelodeon:

Is it OK that the quotes are offset by an hour..... either you or me, but I understand that you have...... or me :)
He's got his own quotes.

Tantrik:
he has his own quotes.
I couldn't understand why he was on the plus side and I was always on the minus side... ))))

nikelodeon:

Is it ok that the quotes are shifted by an hour..... either for you or for me, but I understand that for you...... or for me :)

The quotes we get are the same +-3-5pp, candles on H4 are different is another matter.
Reason: