EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1561

What reminds me of this situation when almost all pairs are falling to the quid.

strangerr:
What reminds me of this situation when almost all pairs are falling to the quid.

What does it remind you of?

Kitsan:

What does it remind you of?

The summer of 2008)))

28+6=4.02

Zet:

Explain it to me, the fathead, what is it?

28- I take it the year is 2008, 6-maybe the cycle, but it's 2011, and what's 4.2 that the calculator broke? Something from Gunn or Vanga...))

The 4th of February 2011 A.D.)) If I've counted correctly, it's down to Friday.

strangerr:

The 4th of February 2011 A.D.)) If I've calculated correctly, we'll fall before Friday.

Of course I did not understand the calculation system, but the result is pleasing))))

Zet:

....))))) Hats off to you...))))) It takes talent to code a phrase like that. "FALL TILL FRIDAY" It takes talent....))), but I agree with you that 28+6=4.2 I'm sure you know what I mean.....))))))))))))))))))))))))

I was just writing down the numbers I got so I wouldn't forget)))

Let's see:

Zet:

I see, mine is slightly different, here are two charts, see where the price (Murray) is? It remains to determine the significance, or rather the truthfulness of these levels. To do this you need to find reasons to consider these levels as true, i.e. you throw in all known levels + news, like now...expected intervention of the Swiss bank, etc. Sometimes it is possible to find about 30-40 reasons for truth, but smart and knowledgeable people believe that to determine the truth of the level, you need to find 200-500 reasons......))))))) I don't get that so far, although I try....)))))))), and timing...)))) is a mystery to me....)))))), although correction times can be conventionally determined. 4-wave always forms longer than 2-wave, that's about it....))))))

I'm just trying with the timing too)))

almost got it righthere )

but it seems to me that up is not finished yet.

not one week from now (think Wednesday night) to 1.3450~ will we drop ??? what do you think ???

sanyooooook:

almost got it righthere )

but it seems to me that up is not finished yet.

I don't think it's finished yet, but still not as abruptly as you've drawn it. It's like this:

Reason: