EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1488

My opinion (do not ask why, where and when) we go down to 1.3515, then up to 1.3635 and again down to 1.3385, and then as you say we will see.

Another option, go down to 1.3195 with no obstacles

1.37229 )))

artikul:
1.37229 )))
I don't know why, but I don't look at the top just because it's too "beautiful" to be true :))) It's certainly not an argument, but I just think so. Maybe only because I'm with 1.3615 in the sells )))

darka7:
I do not know why, but I do not look up just because it is too "beautiful" to be true :))) It's certainly not an argument, but I just think so. Maybe only because I'm with 1.3615 in the sells )))

I agree, if you also take into account that the pound is lagging, it looks very much like a technical (artificially inflated rate)

EUR/USD 1.3605 1.3610 AUD/EUR 0.7264 0.7269
GBP/USD 1.5982 1.5987 AUD/GBP 0.6188 0.6193

darka7:
I don't know why, but I don't look up just because it's too "nice" to be true :))) It's certainly not an argument, but I just think so. Maybe only because I'm with 1.3615 in the sells )))

A correction downwards is quite possible, since the close was at the technical level 1.36180 (2.618 Fibo) ))) But on the other hand the price not only touched it, but also broke through it and closed higher. ))) So the gap up is not excluded either. )))

There's already a gap down

Noterday:

There's already a gap down

and look at the pound.)

There are no clear rules in the war, which means that neither technique nor levels will work as we would like them to. This is just my opinion ... I don't use any indicators, I just watch the price from afar (I don't know how to explain it, sometimes I want to say something, but I can't find the right words. I prefer to silently watch how smart guys talk :))) )

;

So far so good