EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1412

chepikds:
open 2 buy and sell orders at once, stops behind the min and max, 2 times the stop profit, better chance to make a profit :)

If you trade with probability, then why guess the direction?

But if you assume where to place stops or, by the way, I mean takeovers, - or know when to exit the market, then you will often be in profit than in loss

As for the item - from the middle of the day it is flat, I think the market has not decided where we go, I think the key breakthrough levels are 1.3310 and 1.32700

IgorM:

If you trade with probability, then why would you guess the direction?

But if you assume where to place stops or, by the way, I mean takeovers, - or know when to exit the market, then you will often be in profit than in loss

as for the sub - from the middle of the day there is a heavy flat, I think the market has not decided where we go, I think the key breakdown levels are 1.3310 and 1.32700

i put a profit at 1.3220, but if i get a clear signal to buy, i may go back to buy via the break, sometimes i even put stops, if i see a point of no return, everything depends on the market, where the market goes, so do i :)

the key levels are correct, i have 1.3300, 13270

IgorM:

You can't go wrong, there's only two directions - either up or down, easier than counting to five! :)

the main thing is to stop in time ;)

Rule of entry: grenade, assault rifle and me. The main thing is not to get mixed up.

Good evening everyone!

I heard on the news that tomorrow is the EU summit in Brussels? Who can tell me what time it starts?

I don't know ... Try to go there and find out :)

Noterday:

Good evening everyone!

I heard on the news that tomorrow is the EU summit in Brussels? Who can tell me what time it starts?

To be honest, I haven't even watched the news for the week))))) I'll go and have a look for the sake of decorum))

Noterday:

I heard on the news that the EU summit in Brussels is tomorrow? Who can tell me what time it starts?

It is interesting that the results will be known by the time the important news comes out ;)

Closed my sell at 1.3300 with a slight surplus. I will see how the americans behave tomorrow.

Noterday:

Good evening everyone!

Looks like it's today, that's why there's such a lull http://ru.euronews.net/2011/01/17/euro-zone-rescue-fund-increase-under-debate/

Up to the americans still from around 02:00 a.m. out to trade east (sydney, tokyo, singapore, shanghai). They have a downward trend in the exchange rate. I have noticed for a long time, if the Americans trade, the rate goes up, after them the rate goes down... For example, last night and before the start of the American session. But, as there were no americans, the rate was falling more or less. Everything will show this night, because from about 10 a.m. they may start to go up. This is about right ...
Reason: