EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1396

Roman.:

I dare say the dynamics of movement and trend development are different.
I agree, the density of the information flow changes, hence the changes, no two trends are the same, although the dependencies may remain the same, which is what Odyssey writes, it's simple! The main thing is to see this simplicity :)))

impossibleISnth:
I'm good at trading on medium and long term, daily and longer) but intraday, I'm falling off the whole thing) How do I fight it?

You should trade equally on any timeframe. But it's more difficult to do on small timeframes because you have to look back at more older ones. But in general, one should not look for the good. I don't make predictions, there's a danger of believing in them myself)))

strangerr:

Trading should be the same on any timeframe, but it is complicated on smaller ones by the fact that one has to look back at more older timeframes, it distracts attention more. But in general, one should not look for the good. I don't make predictions, there's a danger to believe them myself)))

I used to like to trade on small ones, which was wrong! Now I don't even want to look below H1, lower H1 is a job for an automaton ;).

I think that below M5 the information is distorted and there is no point in analyzing it, imho of course, at least our brain has no time to process it, and certainly not the machine :)))

odiseif:

what kind of indicator is it?

Can we start now :)))), I will sell until Wednesday, key resistance zone 1.3450-1.3600, realistically achievable target below 1.3220.

... and at the top 1.39

we are now 1.3180 already look at the weekend quotes.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%2520Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=GMT&per=5m&sub=Save

my target already worked out a couple of minutes ago :)))) who didn't make it, it's not my fault ;)))

Congrats! can anyone justify the sell from 1.3340? are we going down at all this week or did we just move this weekend? because it looks like we're going way up...

Legeo:

Congrats! can anyone justify the sell from 1.3340? are we going down at all this week or did we just move this weekend? because it looks like we're going way up...

This data (1.3180) will not be in the terminals, so who knows where it will go, maybe we will have to wait...
Reason: