EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1394

MisterVova:

Here's not to be unsubstantiated.

but I think I lied on the last one.

So what do you want with it? Here's the spun line crossed the price, then the cloud, then the price crossed the cloud, wait for a pullback and enter, stop under the cloud, and all the love)))

At the moment the conditions for a sell on it are not fulfilled, so let's keep buying.

Who has them)))

Made a pendulum (according to all the rules) tested the currencies on history - you spread out the notebook and over the chart. Doesn't work.

Tantrik:
I made the pendulum (according to all the rules) tested the currencies on history - you spread out the notebook and over the chart. It doesn't work.

What, what, with a laptop on a chart?)))

You explain what the pendulum is and why it doesn't work, otherwise nothing is clear.

strangerr:

What, what, with a laptop on a graph?)))
Hold the pendulum over the chart (laptop unfolded screen horizontally) and ask which way up? down? (and the spirits push the pendulum) then you move the chart and see if you got it right or not! Currencies don't work.

Tantrik:
You hold the pendulum over the chart (the laptop is laid out horizontally) and ask which way is up? down? (and the spirits push the pendulum) then move the chart and see if it is right or wrong! Currencies don't work.

Well tantrik, I'm speechless)))) Are you bored today?)))

Tantrik:
You hold the pendulum over the chart (the laptop is laid out horizontally) and ask which way is up? down? (and the spirits push the pendulum) then move the chart and see if you guessed right or wrong! Currencies don't work.

))

strangerr:

Well, Tantrik, I'm speechless)))) Are you bored today?))
No, an additional source of information. By the way the pendulum is metal - metals work gold, silver. And about currencies I have to think about.... (maybe I'll complain to a higher authority)

Try twisting a pendulum of notes. And a different one for each currency :))))))))))

93408:
Try twisting a pendulum of notes. And a different one for each currency :))))))))))
I'll trade in metals for now. (There's no such thing as paper pendulums...)

What if you wrap the pendulum in paper? What if you use coins? )))))))))))))))
Reason: