EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 937

strangerr:

The 5 should be where the B is and the up-correction was a 5 counter-wave, as I said, Elliott waves are good only on the history, Wozny already broke his head redrawing them :)))).

The story is painted and what does that get us? Where to open?

It only gives us an expectation of movement, which has a 50/50 chance.

If waves were so simple, just read them like a book, there would be no Forex.....))))))

Zet:

If waves were that simple, read like a book, there would be no forex.....))))))

So it's not a matter of simple or complex, it's a matter of practical application. Here I was asking a question: based on wave analysis, what exactly to do now, buy or sell?

strangerr:

The 5 should be where the B is and the up-correction was a 5 counter-wave, as I said, Elliott waves are good only on the history, Wozny already broke his head redrawing them :)))).

The story is painted and what does that get us? Where to open?

It only gives us an expectation of movement, which has a 50/50 chance.

I was looking at the variant ("the 5 should be where the B is"), but in that case nothing adds up, and the variant on the screenshot is "like the book".

strangerr:

So it's not a question of easy or difficult, it's a question of practical application. I asked a question: based on the wave analysis, what exactly should we do now, buy or sell?

Now? to look for shares in the villages. to draw a downtrend line on the two tops and when it breaks it up, to start looking for bai or sell.

rensbit:
I was looking at which option ("the 5 should be where the B is"), but in that case nothing adds up, and the option on the screenshot is "just like the book".

It doesn't work there like the book, the 3rd can't be the shortest.

strangerr:

So it's not a question of easy or difficult, it's a question of practical application. I was asking a question: based on wave analysis, what exactly should we do now, buy or sell?

See for yourself, you're too experienced not to understand. No guarantee that the markup is correct, but you can't think about selling unless you're chasing a hundred pips....)))))

Zet:

See for yourself, you're too experienced not to understand. No guarantee that the markup is correct, but you can't think about selling unless you're chasing a hundred pips....)))))

I see this variant on the H1 and observe it in the morning, but I will only sell on the pullback. A hundred pips is not the target, especially against the trend:)))

And I'm still waiting for 1.3250 today.

Zet:

You have (iii), less (i) ....)))) and look at the Notation, you have a marking on the Minute graph with a triad of Minor....))))
In that case, we are waiting for 1.32 :)
As for the numbering of waves, it is not important for me, what is important is the nesting level, and it is easier to "read" the waves.

strangerr:

So it's not a question of easy or difficult, it's a question of practical application. I asked a question: based on wave analysis, what exactly should we do now, buy or sell?
Sell

strangerr:

I see this variant on H1, I observe it in the morning, but I will only sell on pullbacks. A hundred pips is not a goal, especially against the trend :)))

This is to yesterday's picture of the second in the third. You learn a lot by comparison. on the left is a screenshot of mn on the right 4n.

Sell a sack of 10 buckets of seeds and sell one bucket at a time for 10 days, the result in financial gain is the same. Why wait 10 days? - This is in the analogy of 0.1 lot 100p and 1 lot 10p. in an accessible form. :)))

Reason: