EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 944

barfly13:

Buying, stop 70p...

Do you think it will break the line? I think it will go to 1.328 and then either break it or go up to 36-38

rigc:
Do you think it'll break the line? I think it will.

Honestly, I don't know, maybe it won't, but at 3250 I'll give up buying completely...
I mean, until it gets there, I think there's still a chance to go up to 3850.

Guys waiting tomorrow at 1.2960 - I will buy there up to 1.3280

Zet, I understand you're celebrating your birthday, congratulations again, do you think it's the 4th wave on H1?)))

Aleksander: Watching the "forecasts" :) I've noticed - when everyone agrees on long downwards targets... the market turns over :)

The market is frozen :) Waiting for confident forecasts...and goals.... to -That's right, go the other way :)

---

i'm not amused, i went to the sell and closed... sit on the fence :)

Aleksander:

The market is frozen :) Waiting for confident forecasts...and goals.... to -To go the other way :)

---

I'm not amused, I went to the sell and closed... sit on the fence :)

You're a smart one :)))

here... this picture is useful, when you break the triangle - First target is sideways "Cathetus" :) either up or down - whatever :)

Aleksander:
here... this picture is useful, when you break the triangle - First target is sideways "Cathetus" :) either up or down - whatever :)

So where from this triangle is more likely to go?

strangerr:

You're a smart one:)))

And the thoughts are correct, only it has already been punched up and down, conclusions are appropriate)

sammi61:

So which way from this triangle is more likely?

Down is more likely, life will show, just wait for the close of the candle and enter in the direction of the breach.
Reason: