EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 658

Temnyj:
Look in your personal message.
Thanks ... So this term (and the gep's closing strategy) is only relevant to my DC...

The first target is Tenkan. Since the trend is still up, I'm not working against the trend. Waiting for a possible pullback...

And the Yusuf indicator is blowing in the same direction.

seolink74:
Thank you ... So the term is only relevant to my DC...
In today's case yes, but in general it is better to search for material about gaps, as the term applies to the market in general.

Temnyj hi what do you think the correction by how many pips will the euro bx be?

scanck:
Temnyj, what do you think the correction will be in EUR/USD by how many pips?

I am not sure if correction will take place today, I`d rather bet on continuation of euro growth.

For the Asian session I expect a flat in the green channel boundaries. I will put the pendants on the border of the channel.

If the correction takes place, it would be from 1.4420 to 1.4380 and further by the levels to 1.4260. But I am not going to guess - I trade according to the circumstances (signals of my TS)

On the yen, what do you have an interesting breakthrough or no signals to go to the sell?

scanck:
On the yen, what do you have interesting breakthrough or no signals to go to the sell?

I am not considering the Yen at the moment, very uncertain situation. Here is the chart.

Probably, selling can be considered below 84.56, buying above 84.94. All I can say.

Hello Millionaires : ))) !!!!

Waiting to assess Trichet's actions and words. The upwards move could stall and even correct. On a correction we should look for an entry upwards with a target at 1.47. On the other hand, all is not well in the Eurozone and players might start selling after taking profits on the fact of a rate hike. I am now looking for the sell side below 1.43 on the weekly chart.

On the daily chart a sell below 1.43 looks a bit early. However, waiting till 1.42-1.40 is a bit of a shame. Anyway I'll try to find a reason to sell below 1.43 with the targets at 1.4150, 1.40, further to 1.39. Buying without a correction is dangerous because of heavy stops, so I just wait.

On Friday the euro was buying all the way to the close. The level of 1.45 is nearby already and it is difficult to plan anything on the hourly chart. Between 1.44 and 1.45 is better to trade on the small charts (5-15-30). Sell below 1.44 with stop above 1.4435 and targets at 1.4355, 1.4320, further to 1.43. Buy above 1.4510 with a stop below 1.4450 (!) - I do not like this plan, so I am not going to risk it.

please throw in a moon turkey:)

terentyevdd:
please throw in the moon turkey:)
It's not for Methotre.4. It's paid and coded.
Reason: