EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 924

SEVER11:

Isn't that the way things are going now? :0))

What am I talking about here all morning?)))

But not down now, but the day after tomorrow.

strangerr:

Zhenya, you asked about the pivot point yesterday, not sure what I was thinking about, but obviously not about it))). Yes, Thursday, 25.11 at 4.00, 1.3820-50.

According to time frames or Friday afternoon or Monday morning 6-00 will start the fall of the EUR maximum 1.39 - and apparently this is the second wave, then it will get to 1.3250 will be the third, and before the new year will start moving up to the fourth

Now they've started shooting in the Koreas... I wish there was a war .... Then it will be Muddy Time :) just right for the spade-chasers...

1. strangerr:

"What am I talking about here all morning?))) But not down now, but the day after tomorrow."

Aleksander: A 10% weakening of the Euro lowers aggregate GDP by ...

2. strangerr : 23.11.2010 11:28

"Pay less attention, don't bother yourself with news, levels and all that crap. Someone will sell or buy with a normal volume and he won't give a fuck what is good for Europe or the States, not to mention our forecasts.

They are black and white, not coloured, and instead of 123456 there are only two options - "deep fuck/not now down, but the day after tomorrow".

:))))

forte928:

According to time frames either Friday afternoon or Monday morning 6-00 eur will start falling to a maximum of 1.39 - and apparently this is the second wave, then the third will pass to 1.3250, and before the new year will start moving up to the fourth

I think so:

By the way, there was already a buy signal on the H1.

RekkeR:

1. strangerr:

"And what am I talking about here all morning?))) But not down now, but the day after tomorrow."

Aleksander: A 10% weakening of the euro lowers aggregate GDP by ...

2. strangerr : 23.11.2010 11:28

"Pay less attention, don't bother yourself with news, levels and other stuff. If someone sells or buys, he won't give a fuck about what Europe or the U.S. will do, not to mention our predictions.

It's like black and white cubes instead of colour and instead of 123456 there are only two options - "deep fuck/not now down, but the day after tomorrow".

:))))

Well, the main point is caught)))

Who has an opinion on GBP/USD which way to go...?

neither upwards nor downwards :-(

strangerr:

I think so:

By the way, there was already a buy signal on H1.

Would you consider a five-wave?

vovan_217:
Who has an opinion on GBP/USD which way to go...?

I have an opinion that the pound is up - up to yesterday's high... )
Reason: