EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 917

Aleksander:

that's easy for you to say... i can't wait for the dice :) but how do i meditate dry? and i don't feel like drinking :)

- well, the cubes whispered that first a little up (8 pips up the gap) and then 90 pips down in a few hours :)

that's what it means to meditate on Dry... the GEP was up - it was... from the close on the ptz, 90 pips down - down - down... but not enough cubes for an exact gap :)

sphinks_a: Alexander, what do the cubes whisper? Shall we go back or down to 1.3480?

:) = didn't read the previous message :) - opened my message and wrote it off :)

---

no, you can't use the cubes very often... only 15 hours a day :) - try it yourself... i wrote there how you can try it for 15 minutes :) - it depends on the internal mood...

it will feel right or wrong :)

Aleksander:
that's what it means to meditate on Drya... The gap up was there - it was there... from the close on the ptz, 90 pips down - down - down... but not enough cubes for an exact gap :)

And how did you get the figure of 90 pips, if on six dice maximum 36 can fall? :)

"Cubes are the way out. If there are no balls."

RekkeR

:)))

Nothing personal and I'm not referring to anyone. It just comes to mind, it's a nice aphorism.

but i had to meditate SEVERAL times ... firstly on Gap at the opening, when it dropped out, after a while i repeated the "Request" several times, asking Where the price would go during the day ...

After a few queries, a general picture emerged that from the closing price in the ptz, the price will definitely reach -90 pips...

---

from experience, the probability of coincidence of "forecasts" fluctuates in 75...95% of cases.... - i gave an example of real trading, using this system, for a whole year :)

===

SZZY - "idea" about the dice picked up as someone reading about ancient military strategists who used dice to plan this or that element of offensive operations :) where to put the cavalry, where the main blow to strike :) - So I decided to "give it a try" :) at first, on small TFs, and then, when I got "confident" in my predictions, I switched to other TFs ... intraday...

SZS - and in general, intuition should be trained... There's a device somewhere on the Internet, I think it's called an intuit, where if you choose the wrong option, the test person gets a small electric shock... :) - as a result after a week of such tests - the number of correct pressings increases to 95-98 cases out of 100 :)

Aleksander:

:) = didn't read the previous message :) - opened my message and wrote it off :)

---

no, you can't use the cubes very often... only 15 hours a day :) - try it yourself... i wrote there how you can try it for 15 minutes :) - it depends on your inner attitude...

you'll feel like you've fallen right or wrong :)

the easiest way to train intuition is playing cards but not playing cards - even Norbekov in his first book gives examples of how to train intuition - with daily trainings for 2 hours a day after a month effect starts to appear...up to 80% - you just need to learn to ask questions and get simple answers - yes/no with each answer having a certain feeling that sets the principle of the answer - if you do not learn to feel the answers, there will be no result.

Aleksander:
SZS - and in general, intuition should be trained ... somewhere on the Internet there is a device, I think the name intuit, there when the wrong option - the test person gets a small jolt of electricity ... :) - as a result after a week of such tests - the number of correct pressings increases to 95-98 cases out of 100 :)

Maybe try it with a pendulum and a table

you'll be more efficient, you'll ask less of them :)))

Tantrik:
Why is the dollar falling now everyone is knocking down their currency.

So it's time...

BOL:

Maybe try it with a pendulum and a table

It would be more efficient, you would ask less :)))

One of the ways to practice is to learn to feel the card that will be the event before pulling the card from the deck - if this moment is correct, remember the feelings - and then repeat and define the feelings - the effects in life situations and then there are moments when a simple yes/no question will give the right answer to the upcoming event.
Reason: