EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 802

SFB:
Do you have his phone number? ))

Look it up on the internet...

forte928:

You must not laugh, but learn one thing that a response to the past reflects on the future - random behavior and accidents do not exist in nature - everything is predetermined (this is not from "Terminator")...It's important to learn to see processes that can occur from small particles of information that life constantly tells us - and then there would be no losses in your life you wrote about ... When you know what the future has you ready morally and thus can go this way without excessive turmoil...and guessing what will happen - this is the destiny of the unseeing... trying to see with the help of fortune tellers ...

Dear forte928 I was not laughing, I was smiling at your statement about Fundament. Your position is very clear. You do not want to understand mine. I repeat. For me, I put FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS first, not what you call fundamental news,....))))) second and that's why.

Shit, I'm repeating myself. You, as an ardent techno-analyst, say; "Morning Flat". Fundamental analysis explains that it is the two big players in the Asian session Japan and China are converting currencies and their struggle is creating a "Morning Flat".

You say; "In the Morning Flat" false break" Fundamental analysis, explains this phenomenon by the fact that the Japanese left their jobs and went out to eat and so on......)))))

I want to know why this is happening and that's what Fundamentals answers, that's all.

Both these analyses complement each other,

About loss, I'll say this, there's a Loch by circumstance and a Loch by life.

A circumstance sucker, a guy comes up, gives you the phone, takes it, he runs off with the phone. What's there to consider? That's the upbringing, built on an understanding of right and wrong.

A sucker for life, the same situation, but add that the same guy the next day asked for the phone again, and you gave it to him, and he ran away, what can you say? Only a sucker for life... )))))

Those who can predict more than others have long been on the professional and financial Olympus ...))) It's not that simple.

forte928

It is necessary not to laugh but to learn one thing that the response of the past is reflected in the future - random behaviour and accidents do not exist in nature - everything is predetermined (it is not from "Terminator")... it is important to learn to see those processes that can
Posted in this thread on pg. 626.....)))))))

Zet:

Dear forte928 I wasn't laughing, I was smiling about your statement about Fundament. Your position is very clear. You do not want to understand mine. I repeat. I put FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS first, not what you call fundamental news,....))))) on the second place is Technical Analysis and that's why.

Shit, I'm repeating myself. You, as an ardent techno-analyst, say; "Morning Flat". Fundamental analysis explains that it is the two big players in the Asian session Japan and China are converting currencies and their struggle is creating a "Morning Flat".

You say; "In the Morning Flat" false break" Fundamental analysis, explains this phenomenon by the fact that the Japanese left their jobs and went out to eat and so on......)))))

I want to know why this is happening and that's what Fundamentals answers, that's all.

Both these analyses complement each other,

About loss, I'll say this, there's a Loch by circumstance and a Loch by life.

A circumstance sucker, a guy comes up, gives me the phone, takes it, and he runs off with the phone. What's there to consider? That's the upbringing, built on an understanding of right and wrong.

A sucker for life, the same situation, but add that the same guy the next day asked for the phone again, and you gave it to him, and he ran away, what can you say? Only a sucker for life... )))))

Those who can predict more than others have long been on the professional and financial Olympus ...))) It's not that simple.

I'm not against the fundamental that shapes long-term and medium-term trends... everyone has his own view on the source of formation of a directed trend, but for me the fundamental is just a confirmation that at this point there is a U-turn, because I know it in advance.

BOL:

forte928:

+100

Completely agree with you in your approach.

You could also say that so called "springs", when "pulling back" often leave quite clear marks of the place of return.

It's a good idea to find a pattern in time, without that the mark is difficult to use :)

Eh, though a curious, intricate facade of poorly connected logic words, but unfortunately nothing was found behind it. No one has ever been able to articulate what the point of the hike is :-(

If one had a good grasp of the essence of things, one could easily describe it in one sentence. And if this knowledge had practical value, we would have seen these people on the covers of Forbes :-)

waitra:

Any wise man would seem like a stammerer to you, for there are not enough words to describe the Truth :)

that down again on the m5 head and shoulders

wonder if ???? will work

waitra:

Eh, though a curious, intricate façade of poorly connected logic words, there was unfortunately nothing behind it. No one has ever been able to articulate what the point of the hike is :-(

If one had a good grasp of the essence of things, one could easily describe it in one sentence. And if this knowledge had practical value, we would have seen these people on the covers of Forbes :-)

Now you're an interesting man, I suggested you buy from 3830-3730 yesterday, what more could you want? ))))
Just kidding of course...

waitra:

Eh, though a curious intricate façade of poorly connected logic words, there was unfortunately nothing behind it. No one was able to articulate what the point of the hike was :-(

It is important not to look good on the cover of Forbes but to have your own approach to building capital - only those who want to prove themselves on the cover may look good - and you will never see those who have much more capital there ... Because big money is not made with big money ... A simple example is our state ... Business will be successful and profitable only if they have exclusivity - otherwise it is a tug-of-war between participants in financial expectations...

waitra:

Eh, though a curious, intricate façade of poorly connected logic words, there was unfortunately nothing behind it. No one has ever been able to articulate what the point of the hike is :-(

How can this be written in one sentence?)))

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=6797

And the pullback is still at 1.3880.

Reason: