EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 803

don't pester the forex god or he'll change his mind and there won't be the promised kickback you were asking about )

interesting.... he knows the reversal in advance.... does he know his reversal in advance... ? )

"Reasonable man adapts to the world; unreasonable man tries to adapt the world to himself. Progress, therefore, always depends on the unreasonable."

Bernard Shaw

BOL:

waitra:

Any wise man would seem like a stammerer to you, for there are not enough words to describe the Truth :)

Wisdom is just finding the right words or another way of communicating information. Otherwise it is not wisdom :-)

strangerr:

How can this be written in one sentence?)))

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=6797

And the pullback is still at 1.3880.

That's where you should have started, "This theory was developed by Gunn..." Thanks, I'll see what he's got.

waitra:
Wisdom is just about finding the right words or another way to convey information, otherwise he is not a wise man :-)

Sages, as I have noticed, are mostly silent, watching grass grow, drinking coffee and smoking bamboo :))) Silent people :-)))

strangerr:

The pundits, as I have noticed, are mostly silent, watching grass grow, drinking coffee and smoking bamboo :))) Silent people)))

+1000,000

strangerr:

The pundits, as I have noticed, are mostly silent, watching grass grow, drinking coffee and smoking bamboo :))) Silent people))))
There are all kinds. I have met more socially active sages in my life :-)

strangerr:

The pundits, as I have noticed, are mostly silent, watching grass grow, drinking coffee and smoking bamboo :))) Silent people))))

Even if fools pester them they won't say a word - the older the wiser or the sillier - it all depends on the person what they want in life (their goals)...

Ah, how do you measure wisdom? Somewhere, knowing the multiplication table is a sign of unrivalled authority and wisdom... ))))

waitra:
There are all kinds. I have met more socially active wise men in my life :-)

What you go for is what you get on the way - the way you get it - folk wisdom not just about family (the way you go and the way you get it).

Zet:

Ah, how do you measure wisdom? Somewhere, knowing the multiplication table is a sign of unrivalled authority and wisdom... ))))

wisdom is silent about it
Reason: