EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 795

strangerr:

Is it up to us? :)))

That's right, who knew it would be like this?)
Lesta:

That's right, who knew it would be like this?)
)))))

Somewhere like this:

The next station is 1.39, where the pending orders are on the BOTH.
MisterVova:
The next station is 1.39, where the bars are on the sell side.

Who says they are there? I did not)))
MisterVova:
The next station is 1.39. There's a stopgap on the sell side.


Can't go down, can't go up...on H4 until the channel turns up, there is no way up

forte928:

Didn't you call a flat?
Flat with a downward shift
strangerr:

Who said they were standing there? I didn't)))
Sorry I'm late.
SFB:
flat with a downward shift

The channel reversal on H4 is going on now - this is a 50-100 pips flat then it will be a move to the border of the daily channel - Stranger has already described an entry point to the sell at 1.4060
I think it's going to bounce back a little bit, and then I'm going to go up