EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 594

awaiting news at 4:30pm!!!

barfly13:

That's right, the reversal is really close and given the size of the targets we can risk selling from the current ones, but it is unlikely to be the best entry from the so called "aptics"...

Better less is better.

RekkeR:

I was taught by Ms Galina, at a distance seminar, never to climb into the middle of a puddle for a paper boat, it will nestle itself to the edge and you won't need to dry off for a week:)))

So I'm not even covering my bai:))) Tell me more about Madame Galina's seminar if you don't want to talk about Kalinovka:)))

RekkeR:

I was taught by Mrs. Galina, at a distance seminar, never to climb into the middle of a puddle for a paper boat, it will come to the edge itself and you won't need to dry off for a week:)))

Super phrase I'll have to record......

by the way, who is interested in the seminar on Woody which will be here today at 19:00 MSC (don't consider it an advertisement, I'm a subscriber myself, it's interesting to listen to about WCCi)

And the DAX is already almost 5600, a round level

Achtung, sell.

strangerr:

Achtung, sell.

Doesn't this picture look to you like an as yet undrawn position of an inverted "c"-head and legs on shoulders? There was already a picture like that on the chart over there, also with the "s"-head.

Like many here I am waiting for Jobseeker's Allowance Application

for further decision until BUY until 19:00 then busy.

RekkeR:
Doesn't this picture look to you like the as yet undrawn position of an inverted "c" head and feet on the shoulders?

Very much so, I noticed it this morning, only it's a bear's head - tilted downwards.

DJIA has a top 3 at all, a steep signal

Reason: