EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 526

barfly13:

Absolutely, to buy from 1.3940 would not be bad...
if long term (at least 2-3 days) it's dangerous to buy now-imh......

basile:
if long term (at least 2-3 days) it is dangerous to buy now-imh......

Yes, we need to watch, especially from 1.3870... There we need to make a final decision about buying...

Now, as poruchik said, wait.

Prediction on the eu by the example of Andrews' pitchfork. For about two months. Your comments please.

My opinion is that we have reached the top, on the macd,fisher,adx, on thedaily chart, we should go down today or in the days to come

I still think down...... within a week....

terentyevdd:
My opinion is that we have reached the top, on the macd,fisher,adx,on the daily chart, we should go down today or in the days to come

there is no volume today, i don't think there will be a good move

Daily pivot 1.3914, weekly 1.3863.

terentyevdd:
My opinion is that we have reached the top, by the macd,fisher,adx,on the daily chart, we should go down today or in the days to come

When interpreting the indicators, we must remember that they only reflect the current and previous state of the market and do not predict anything.

Although it seems to me too that we are going to slowly crawl down now. There has been too sharp a rise the last few weeks plus a sharp fall from the high, the fading waves are clearly visible. The exchange rate is stabilising.

OlegTs:

So we'll have a bad time as usual and you'll enjoy life with a healthy psyche? )))))

not forex:))))

Check it out Oleg, how much is corn on the bucket for the indices nowadays :)))

+ plenty of free time, wine and vodka, sex and some hobbies.

:)))