EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 508

sammi61:

I was waiting for the fall as you suggested

listen to the opinion of the wise men, but use your strategy or you will be left without a deposit))))

my "sensei" said in august - all the eurobucks will fall to parity this year or to 1.15, i sold like a "smart" one and i caught a loser ...

now i'm just following my own strategy and that's it))))

It's going to be hot in the next hour...

What should we do with this moose now, sorry $500 to wait or bash it?

sammi61:

What should we do with this moose now? Is it a pity to wait for $500 or do we have to beat it?

If you listen to someone else and do not have your own clear system, you will lose your entire deposit

sammi61:

What should you do with this sucker now, waiting for $500 or beating it?

No one knows for sure where the price will go, so it is useless to ask for advice, that is what forex is all about

Right, you have to have your own TS which you can work out on cent accounts as well, without damaging your health.

And this will take more than one year, because you will have to change your psychology along with gaining experience and knowledge.

With such an approach as you have now, your deposit will be lost instantly:((((

OlegTs:

No one knows for sure where the price will go, so it is useless to ask for advice, that is what forex is all about

That's right, you should have your own TS which you can work on cent accounts as well, without damaging your health.

And it will take you more than a year, because you will have to change your psychology along with gaining experience and knowledge.

With such an approach as you have now, your deposit will be drained instantly: ((((

One and a half grand left will still be enough for a long time, rudders, five hundred can be considered lost, but not thrown away. There is such a thing as the "don't piss" rule. But that's the next rule in the deposit retention code. And the first one is not to make big minuses in the accounts. The situation is out of control - abort right away, not wait until Kolya the Cuckoo grows up and pushes all your dough out of the nest.

If you decide to deposit it and withdraw it in six months, you have to be patient too, you have not brought it to the bank.

Yes, that's right, all that's left is to put together a profitable system and get a deposit....

Sold at 1.3990. Target is 1.0000. From 1.3500 I will sell by the pending. I will not wait for 1.45 or 1.50, in case it does not come to me. I will not see 1.60 for sure in 10 years. I do not put a stop, mentally, very mentally, at 1.6150.

ernst:
Sold at 1.3990. Target 1.0000. And then I will sell on the pending orders. I will not wait for 1.45 or 1.50, maybe we will not reach it. I will not see 1.60 for sure in 10 years. I do not put a stop, mentally, very mentally 1.6150.

I was drinking tea... I choked on it...

Do you know the lot :-) ?

AlexSTAL:

I was drinking tea... I choked on it...

Can I know the lot :-) ?

I'll tell you later when we get to 1.0000. I'm 1,000% sure.
Reason: