EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 505

strangerr:

And you count how many pips in the screenshot and keep in mind that from 1.28-29 I had 9 lots to buy :)))
Congratulations =) But it was probably a lot of spending on the flat too. Your strategy is a trend one, the flat is the main enemy. My trial EAs using such tactics are gradually losing money. Exactly because of the flat.

wmlab:
Congratulations =) But there must have been a lot of expenditure on the flat as well. Your strategy is trending, the flat is the main enemy. My trial EAs using such tactics are gradually losing money. Exactly because of the flat.

So, you have to know at least approximately the zone in which you can try, and the EA will open an order in any place according to the conditions that have been registered in it.

strangerr:
At least 300 pips from the high, I think more, and how do you know for sure - sorry.

read the posts from the weekend,

I take it from your predictions that we are now at the high and should not go above 1.39

When do you expect a correction downwards after all?

antoniofx:

read the posts from the weekend,

I take it from your forecasts that we are now at the highs and should not go higher than 1.39

When do you expect a correction downwards?

That's right, the start of the correction was expected as early as yesterday.

1200pp without a correction is very suspicious....imho- here (within 5-10 working days) a good correction should start, which will then turn into a downtrend.

basile:
1200pp without a correction is very suspicious....imho-now (within 5-10 working days) a good correction should start, which will then turn into a downtrend...

The correction should start already, but it will not turn into a downtrend.

would really like a correction,

I'm sick and tired of this endless growth with fears of collapse

strangerr:

The correction should have already started and it will not turn into a downtrend.
imho it will)))) and it will go down harder than it's going up.

chepikds:

All selling! and 1.3900 is on the way. :)

Е!!!)))))

chepikds:

Е!!!)))))
what to do? it's too late to buy anyway)))))))) only to sell....
Reason: