EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 493

strangerr:

It's not one impulse, but two, separated by a correction. Classic Elliott correction, just like the book says:))).

By the way, don't get your hopes up for that indicator in the window below, it is redrawing a lot.

Personally I see the third impulse, but Elliott's rules changed a long time ago and one should not fully trust his statements, so to say there is a gradation. Then you could even say there is one pulse separated by two corrections.

And this indicator doesn't tell me anything.

Vlad72:

Well I cannot agree with that radically. Personally I see the third impulse. And Elliot's rules underwent changes long ago and one should not fully trust these his statements, so to speak gradation is going on. Then you could even say there is one pulse separated by two corrections.

And this turkey doesn't tell me anything.

I've posted Wozny's book "Elliott Code" here, it has the same thing, I hope it hasn't had time to undergo changes yet?))

If the indicator does not say anything (by the way, it shows cycles), then why keep it on the chart?

strangerr:

We put the indicator on the chart, stretch the Fibo from the previous maximum to the minimum or vice versa, give Fibo a name of 1 and update the chart.

Sorry, I would like to have a closer look at your indicator, but when you open

It displays ex4 file. I can't figure it out.

Dersu:

Excuse me, I would like to have a closer look at your indicator, but when I open

it gives me an ex4 file. I can't figure it out.

It's not mine, so I won't decompile it.

strangerr:
It's not mine, so I won't decompile it.

Okay, got it. Thought it was just a bug, out of disbelief.

Has a downward reversal loomed today))))))))))))) been waiting a long time for it.....

basile:
Has there really been a turn down today))))))))))))) been waiting a long time for it.....

What are we doing?

I personally do not see a correction or a reversal yet, 35-36 will make a target till 40-41, from there you may use your brain for shorts ;)

If they do not sell to 32-33 beforehand, but meanwhile they do intraday trading which eats 50% of the capital.

What I was talking about yesterday - hitting a one week pivot.

Bounced like a ball off the floor so far:)))

tara:

What are we doing?

I don't know what everyone else is doing - I'm selling....
Reason: