EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 486

olivero:

Everyone's going south! Has anyone considered this option?

You see, it's not a matter of north or south. Any theory, including the venerable wave theory, has a limited scope.

Look at the days. What's in the way? - The unexpected "impulsiveness" of the third? So maybe the market is simply returning to the trend - then to 1.43 without any squiggles.

tara:

So in the last 2 years the price has almost always been going against this very technique.

My advice to you: don't believe the charlatans who claim to be preventing a flat. The market is always trending, it's just a question of recognising it.

Did I ask for your advice?

tara:

So in the last 2 years the price has almost always been going against this very technique.

My advice to you: don't believe the charlatans who say that a flat is preventative. The market is always trending, it's just a question of recognising it.

Did I ask for your advice?

Bocman:

Did I ask YOU for advice

Sorry, you are right.

tara:

My advice to you: don't believe the charlatans who proclaim the preventiveness of a flat. The market is always trending, it's just a question of recognising it.

How is that?

sever30:

what's that?
Sort of a presumption, if that makes sense

tara:
I think the market is always in a flat, at any given moment it is strewn with flotsam of different orders.

I understand. I'm not a charlatan:), but I think it's the other way round, the market is always in a flat, at any given moment it is strewn with different-order flots, after the exit from one it falls into the other(s).

sever30:

I see. I'm not a charlatan:), but I think it's just the opposite, the market is always in a flat, at any given time it is littered with different order of flots when it leaves one and falls into others. there are rare moments when it is a one-way, sustained movement and even in this case there are flots, but they are fewer than usual.

See illustration

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page484

and got it again:)

Well, you could also make a horizontal marking...

sever30:

and again I get it:)

well, you can also do horizontal markings...

Sorry.
Reason: