EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 333

RekkeR:

I don't mind at all.

In the forum, in a clear majority, there is a discussion of immediate tasks and goals. If you go from the great to the small, by the method of excluding opinions, you can, as they say, complete a five-year plan in two terms, let alone solve a problem with eight dashes.

Forte target 1.12?

NikT_58: On the merits of the picture, say your fae.

I am chatting with Fort on Skype right now about the further movements of the Euro. Personally I am in doubts and I do not see the reversal of the Euro upwards today

RekkeR:
I'm talking about the screenshot, not the U-turn, how can you not understand.
There is a spike in the screenshot that is completely unaccounted for, which suggests that something is wrong here

NikT_58:

Personally I am in doubts and I do not see a reversal of the EUR today

Of course, we are not talking about a reversal, but a correction could be. I have 1.2605 -- 50% of the upside. We may correct a little bit and continue...

olivero:

We are not talking about a reversal, of course, but a correction could be. I have 1.2605 -- 50% of the entire rise. We could correct a little bit and continue...

This is very real and understandable. And you have to look carefully here too.

Bloody hell, the eu is getting on my nerves. When is it going to move?

The pound is doing well, the yen is doing well, but why is the eu stomping around?

forte928:

It's not dragging, what will happen to the euro in its first wave was described on page 321 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page321

So we are just observing what was predicted...but if you apply the Gunn's fan, interesting things are coming out.

Eugene, tell me - do you miss the ABC of the wave, I'm not talking about a specific one, or is it the first wave of the new one?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.

У. Churchill.

I think the eurik is going to go up right now.

But only locally, within one day.

It'll bounce back shorter.

How high I don't know.

Galina:

I think the eurik is going to go up right now.

But only locally, within one day.

It'll bounce back shorter.

I don't know how high.

If we go above today's high, we might go to 1.2700-1.2720...

The AmeriTreasury is holding placement auctions this week including and today.

7bn today. 30-year TIPS, tomorrow 37bn 2-year notes, the day after tomorrow placing 36bn. 5 year notes, on Thursday 29 bn. 7 year notes.

They say.

August 27 revised US GDP data for Q2 2010.

That's when it's probably up north.

RekkeR:

Eugene, tell me - is the ABC of the over wave, I'm not talking about a specific one, skipped or is it the first wave of the new one?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.

У. Churchill.

Success is thinking with one's head and ignoring everyone's up-and-down moves:)))
Reason: