EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 255

Igor, I understand that you are against it. Why, it's just like a revelation? What books say differently? ))) OK.

And the context here is just a general concept. Not in my narrowly defined sense. Here it's simply the System's response to exposure. Very general.

The algorithm for a single enthusiastic trader is really simple. As a matter of fact, I have written many times before.

And don't get ahead of the horse running in front of the locomotive and try to be smarter than the market. // The latter is an oxymoron. The market has no intelligence! )))

Svinozavr:

Igor, I understand that you are against it. Why, it's just like a revelation? What books say otherwise? ))) OK.

And the context here is just a general concept. Not in my narrowly defined sense. Here it's simply the System's response to exposure. Very general.

The algorithm for a single enthusiastic trader is really simple. As a matter of fact, I have written many times before.

And don't get ahead of the horse running in front of the locomotive and try to be smarter than the market. // The latter is an oxymoron. The market has no intelligence! )))

The algorithm for a single enthusiastic trader is really simple. In fact, I've written many times before. - I'd like a couple of lines of explanation.

You don't have to get ahead of the horse, - no one is, it just works itself out... (you go in along with the trend, a pullback starts, and it goes on and on, etc. There are 1000 examples). And those who always go against the trend have a chance to make a profit.

The market has no mind! - Who draws 13 reversals for an avalanche, who makes a no-return trend against a martin, who makes false-breaks? - people - people have brains.

Peter, I don't mind the context but there is little or no context. There is no certainty for a single pip and hence these mini-jumps - I don't like it, I'm looking for certainty.

Tantrik:

The algorithm for a single enthusiastic trader is really simple. As a matter of fact, I have written many times before. - I have already written many times.

You don't have to get ahead of the horse, - nobody does, it just takes care of itself... (you go in along with the trend, a pullback starts, and it goes on and on, etc. There are 1000 examples). And those who always go against the trend have a chance to make a profit.

The market has no mind! - Who draws 13 reversals for an avalanche, who makes a no-return trend against a martin, who makes false-breaks? - people - people have brains.

Peter, I don't mind the context but there is little or no context. There is no certainty for a single pip and hence these mini-jumps - I don't like it, I'm looking for certainty.

We're clearly talking about different things.

===

And on the subject of clarification... I'm too lazy, shy and pointless to go into details - I've banned trading here))), and briefly - everything is already said. And not even by me: you do not need to anticipate the market, you have to follow it. // Pardon the banality. )))

===

That's it. Sorry for the intrusion. Not my clearing. Mine is a different kind of grass...))

Tantrik:

Practically speaking - one works, the other thinks and in the pub thinks and in the canaries thinks - who has more money?

The first has more money, he earns it. Or the second one, he's already stolen it somewhere and now he's walking around. And he's thinking about women. Anybody.

What the fuck is this? Is that a question? Is it an allegation? Was there a thought, but it got lost in writing? Was it written to me?

It turns out they always win - and the crisis has to be repeated in N... years from now.

How do you know they always win? You imagined a situation and then you draw far-reaching conclusions from the imagined situation.

Stop pouring out the stream of consciousness, you'll pour out all your consciousness that way.

gip:

Was that written to me?

How do you know that they are always in profit? You imagined a situation for yourself and then drew far-reaching conclusions from the imagined situation.

First it was written to me by you... - as best I could try to respond.

This is my view of the crisis, what do you disagree with? (and the imports are from the news)

Why are you guys getting philosophical out of the blue, pouring water on us?) Better specifically, based on your experience, a trading system or whatever))), tell us what the coming day has in store for us?

Tantrik:

I know that American traders make money on speculation in times of crisis, but to think that crises are organised specifically for American speculators is just plain stupid. Obvious stupidity. It remains to be seen whether this crisis has brought more profits or losses to the financial structures. Somebody was put in jail, many structures went bankrupt and there was a lot of loss in the financial sector.

So once again, if you are trying to say something, try to justify your opinion.

strangerr:
Why are you guys getting philosophical out of the blue, pouring water on us?) Better specifically, based on your experience, a trading system or whatever))), tell us what the coming day has in store for us?

What is unclear? After the third, waiting for the completion of the fourth and fifth. Crawling up. Or rather catch the crawl upwards :) If it doesn't die halfway through.

gip:

What's not clear? After the third, we wait for the completion of the fourth and the fifth. Crawling upwards.

I think so - to 1.3510. I just don't understand the completion of what 4th you are waiting for?

strangerr:
What, guys, ...... tell us what the day ahead has in store for us?

It's a day off, isn't it?)
Reason: